Bad luck myass… pass me a “bananna lure”!

• Anonymous

Introducing the luck breaker…
    the new “Polish Peeler” lure….
    made by the Nonanna Bait Company.

Steve Greene, you are such wildman… Thank you for the great birthday gift… I will send one of the two lures you gave me to Peter, in Poland.
    The “Polish Peeler” lure you made up is a great momento of our trip togeather with the Polish / Salmo fishing-team…. and I will never forget laughing ourselves silly over the bad luck of bringing aboard the banannas. By the way, I saw a fishing show on ESPN bill fishing recently… shot in the Behamas… where a gal threw a bunch of banannas overboard after being told by the skipper that they were bad luck!
    Say, you trolled these yet ?
    Hawger

Anonymous

I thought those might make a nice addition to someones collection. I was trying to think of something special for Salmo and yourself for inviting me to go with. I didn’t get a lot of photo’s but I’m always thinking of something for a little public relations when possible. I don’t know if those guy’s have a showcase of stuff they bring back from their trips abroad but I came up with this idea as I was sitting and laughing about Peter saying it was bad luck to have bananna’s in the boat. Smoked sturgeon would have been good but I ate the rest of it and it might have really stunk by the time it got there.Nope I haven’t tried trolling one of those yet. I wouldn’t take them out in the boat as BANANNA’S are BAD LUCK even if they are made by the NONANNA BAIT COMPANT. My wife came up with the name. Happy Birthday
    Dave and say hi to the Salmo Crew. Tell them to hurry up and get those sliders to the market. See Attachment for Photo. Steve

Anonymous

Well done Steve . rofl .

Happy Birthday Dave !!!

Anonymous

I don’t know the half of it and I’m nothing but smiles! LOL!

Anonymous

Steve! YES we have no nonannas in dis boat ! Sounds like we might have a new song to go along with your new slipper lure ! Great Gag !! Love your humor !

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

That is way cool!!!LOL!!Happy 29th or so B-day?
    Brett

Anonymous

Thanks Brett… I am 51 this year. Hope to have a few more good years with EFN to go!
    Hawger

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.