World record Musky… got it this time!

• Anonymous

Wow 2 cool

I just spoke with Greg “Gordy’ Mueller of Manitowoc, WI…. The attachment shows his big fish to date… and a new world record…. here are his own words as written to Salmo Lures.
    Congrats… “Gordy”. Nice fish . Hawger

SALMO,
    I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW A PICTURE OF MY GIANT 52 IN. 47 LBS., 27 IN. GIRTH, MUSKIE. I CAUGHT THIS MUSKIE ON OCTOBER 13, 2001 . GREEN BAY , WISCONSIN.
    UNITED STATES. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE MUSKIE WAS CAUGHT POWER TROLLING WITH ONE OF YOUR FINEST LURES….A SALMO WHITEFISH AND THE FISH SET A WORLD RECORD IN THE UNLIMITED LINE CLASS OF POWER TROLLING. THE FEMALE MUSKIE FOUGHT FOR AN ESTIMATED 20 MIN, AND MY ADRENALINE WITH
    THE EXCITEMENT OF A BIG FISH, WILL NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN. A FISH OF A LIFETIME . AGAIN , YOUR SELECTION OF THESE FINE LURES HAVE BROUGHT IN BIG PIKE AND MUSKIE FOLLOWS. THEY ARE FINELY TUNED AND PAINTED TO EXCEPTIONAL REALISM. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SALMO LURE IN MY TACKLE BOX.
    SINCERELEY,
    GREG “GORDY” MUELLER

“Gordy”… Thanks for the photo! I am sending you a new Salmo Slider and a NEW Salmo Whitefish…. with a EFN FTL hat. Now… go set another world record!
    Hawger
    EFN / Salmo USA
    Pro-Staff Director

Anonymous

Photo came through this time. What a huge fish! Bet that was fun bringing in. A memory he will never forget and caught on one of the Salmo lures too. Great going! If you look at the Salmo lure finishes and then look at what the other manufactures are starting to come out with you will notice that they all are trying to copy the “fantastic real-like finishes” that the Salmo lures have had for years. That should tell everyone how much ahead Salmo lures are over the rest. To be able to check out the Salmo lures yourself just click on the site below. http://efishingnetwork.com/store/showcat.asp?cat=209&path=209

Anonymous

another pic.

Anonymous

WOW!!! What a monster. Congratulations on a great fish!!

Anonymous

Great fish! And great photo!

Thanks for sharing. What a blast that have to of been!

Anonymous

ecnooK… you are the greatest! Thanks for fixing the photo up and re-posting it… 2 cool
    Hawger

Anonymous

Something that big could eat about anything. Guess I’m not going swimming there!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.