Waxi-Glows….Glowing live bait!

• Anonymous

What next… ?
    Grab your next issue of In-Fisherman to see it.
    Coolest new fishing thing to come in many years…. 2

LIVE… glow-in-the-dark waxworms !!

Live bait… that glow in six colors !!
    Jig-a-Whopper has introduced a live wax-worm that GLOWS….
    and glows bright in chartreuse, orange, pink, blue, red, and white. They are going to be incredible additions to my ice fishing arsenal .

They are not available right now… but will begin shipping on Nov. 1st 2002. I intend on selling these “crawling little neon EAT-ME screaming cridders” in the EFN Outlet Store.
    They are packaged in an eight ounce cup with 40 to 45 count of one color for $4.95 a cup. I am going to offer a “Waxie-Glow Kit” with all six colors.

Just a word about keeping this kind of live bait “lively”… you should keep them in your ice box… and not the freezer. Do not leave them in your truck out over night in the freezing cold…. they are better off in your icebox. They need to be kept in a cool dark place to have a long shelf life.
    I should have a photo for you to see here on this post by next week.
    Glow-in-the-dark wax worms…. now what will be next?

I can just see it now !
    Honey… I spilt my maggots… can you turn off the light… so I can find them?
    FUN.
    Hawger

Anonymous

Hawger, what means are you going to ship them this winter and not have them freeze?

Anonymous

Bob,

Dave has informed me that he’s going to hand-carry all orders. He’ll have a few in each pocket and some specially warmed in each cheek. What don’t get eaten, he promises will be lively and fresh. Just imagine. Warm, glow-in-the dark fun kits.

Maybe I should consider being a courier, too. It would get the sheep taste out of my mouth.

Mike

Anonymous

They are all shipped with little tiny worm cable color tv’s and bean bag chairs…. plush carpet and central air & heat… well, maybe just in sawdust…. but should make it fine and alive to you .
    Hawger

Anonymous

…. oh yea…. about those little glow in the dark eat me screaming buggie-larve fish gettin guys…

Funny how they just slipped thru my fingers!

I’ll need you contact Brett King 507-456-4130.

Or, P/M him here on the FTL Forum. He works for the distributor.

I am sure he can take your order.

Thanks much, lots of luck with them!

Dave Hoggard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.