Otter Outdoors sponsors EFN FTL and FTR Pro-Staff

• Anonymous

Way cool…. EFN has now “hooked-up” with Otter Outdoors!

All EFN Pro-Staff can get into a new OtterSled / Ice Fishing House under a promotional agreement just made. I want to thank EFN Pro-Staff Jon Navratil for his efforts to make this happen.

Otter has long set the standard for ice fishing with their line of sleds. Their products are built tough…. and carry a three year warranty to boot.

This tougher-than-nails sled turns into a canvas tent ice house in just seconds. With the four sizes of Otter Ice Fishing Houses and great accessories (including a bench seat option for my back )… our EFN Pro-Staff will be fishing in pure comfort…. not to mention going FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!

FYI… all the EFN Pro-Staff who go on the program with Otter this year will most likely sell their used products BEFORE the end of this year’s ice season. They’ll do this to get new ones for next year… so watch for some “real deals” going out from our staff on used Otter Sleds & Otter Ice Fishing Houses.

I have sold mine all ready… and have not even picked it up yet!

It is great to have them support EFN and our Pro-Staff… WELCOME ABOARD OTTER OUTDOORS.

Have not seen an Otter yet? Well, you “Otter”would be my guess. See the attachment…

Hawger

Anonymous

Great news ! Thanks John for opportunity to promote and use a fine product as OTTER ! Lets try to put togeather a day trip for EFN Pro Staff to OTTER OUTDOORS,meet the owners and to promote our good will ! And I need to get my new unit bought !

Asst Pro Staff Director

Richard

Anonymous

Yes Dave, you have said it best!
    I am very excited about this up-coming ice fishing season. I am really looking forward to fishing in the new Otter Portable. I have also had a number of friends ask about the sale my house after this ice season. I think fisherman realize the quality Otter has in thier products, It’s the top of the line in portable ice houses.

“The Hard Ice Season Otter come soon”

Anonymous

Oh! By the way, my 2 year old medium Otter sled is for sale this year, and my new unit next year, It will be loaded with options

Asst Pro Staff Director

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Rich and Staff… you guys many want to go on to the EFN Classifeds and put your sleds/ice houses up for sale after you pick them up. The EFN classifieds is a great place to move used products! And… the price is right too… FREE.
    Hawger

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.