Kabetogama report 10-4 / 10-8

• Anonymous

Stayed at Kec’s Cove for the days. Water is dropping due to wood mills . Fishing for eyes was pretty good considering weather was not always cooperative. Guarenteed bet was windswept shoreline in evening producing both keepers and 19 to almost 23 inchers. I have only fished there once before but for me and my experience I consider I did pretty good. Others with me did even better. Almost all caught on lead head jigging 10 to 23 ft. or pitching shorelines. White or chartreuse jigs . This has got to be one of the most beautiful lakes in MN. Will be back next fall . Kec’s is not a ritz but the cabins are clean and food is good . Owners are super nice. Our cost for cabins was $35.00 per person per night for this time of year. Its on the internet under Kabetogama. FISHINFOOL

Anonymous

Thanks for the report. Keep em comin guys! Thanks, Bill

Anonymous

Hey Fishinfool,

I took my family up to Kabetogama several years ago. I agree with you as it being one of the most beautifull lakes I have ever seen. We stayed at Arrow Head Lodge.We crusied the lake from our end all the way to Kettle Falls Hotel ..

Absolutly AWSOME !!

Another must to see is the Rock Garden on the east side of the lake across from Arrow Head. I have pics of my girls standing on the MONSTER boulders hidden just beneath the water…Looks like their standing on water…

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and good fishin to you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.