How about those Twins……

• Anonymous

Just wanted to add some good luck charms to the Twins and say got get’m guys…anyone getting in any of the games?

DONOTDELETE

I confess, yes! Actully turned down an afternoon of fishing (it was cold and raining so that swung the deal!) to watch the game with Steve Vick @ Everts Resort. Eddie G. about gave me a heart attack the other night… and I’ll be watching tonight’s first game against the A’s for sure.

Crossed fingers and toes!

Anonymous

Yes will be watching as well, not into it enough to buy a ticket though.
    Go Twinks!!!

Anonymous

You can bet I will be belly up to the bar by 7 tonight. Its nice to see the home town guys getting it done. I saw an Angels fan with a cool sign when they played the Yanks that said “half the payroll, twice the heart”.

Anonymous

Yes, I too will be watching the boy’s tonite. The fireplace and couch will feel real good………GO TWINS!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Way to go Twins! I may live in Michigan but love those TWINS!!

Anonymous

What a fun game to watch last night. My heart sunk a bit when Guzman let the ball go through his legs but Joe continued to pitch a great game for 8 innings. Everyday Eddie came in and did his job without a problem. GO TWINS!

Anonymous

Yes…excellent game, so fun to watch.
    Twins in five (I hope)

Anonymous

I got a little nervous when Eddie came in. Last time he gave up 3 runs and I didn’t want to see that again.

Anonymous

Come on all….they must be more twins supporters out there….Man October is sure magical for the Twins….What a great start to the series…..Now Mr. Reed must put a whoopin on the Angels again tonight….Twins in 6…….October fishing and twins baseball….what a great month….

Anonymous

I’m with you Sean, love the twins and October fishing. My heart sunk a little when Eddie gave up the walk, but it all worked out great. What I wouldn’t give to see 2-0 lead heading to CA. GO TWINS!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.