New EFN FTL Pro-Staff / Don Hanson

• Anonymous

Don Hanson, has been working real hard to provide us with information… and has done a good job!
    Don, I welcome you to the EFN FTL Pro-Staf.

Here is a bit about Don…
    I am thrilled to announce the addition of Don Hanson to our FTL team.
    Here is a bit about Don;
    He is a NPAA registered (pro #536). Don is a part-time guide and covers Wisconsin and central Minnesota area.
    He is the owner of HJI outdoors, in which Don is a marine sales consultant and does custom boat rigging.
    Don has been a tournament angler, fishing the Minnesota Walleye Trail circuit,WWA, MWC, and
    Lake Pepin Open. On adverage, Don spends over 150 days a year on the water. Favorite bodies of water for Don are Mississippi pool 4 and Lake Ida.
    His sponsors include The Shack Rack, Walleyesinc, and RAM mounts.
    “Hawger”
    Dave Hoggard
    EFN Pro-Staff Director

Anonymous

CONGRATULATIONS DON!

Anonymous

Hey Don

Welcome aboard !!

Custom boat rigging for a living !!! Do you need an assistant ? What a fun sounding job .

I look forward to meeting you and viewing your posts here on the EFN.

Anonymous

Congrtas Don! Welcome to the team. Look forward to meeting you in the future.

Anonymous

Congradulations Don. I hope we can get the chance to get out together again one
    of these days. I enjoyed our evening out on Menomin and look forward to working with you in the
    future. Maybe we will have to give Tainter a try. Let me know if you need a media guy to fill
    a seat. Again welcome to the team. Steve

Anonymous

Congrats Don. Welcome aboard. See you on the water like always. Bill and Nate

Anonymous

Great to have you aboard Don ! Looking foward to seeing you on the water !

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Thanks guys, Its great to be on the team. I am looking forward to meeting all of you that I do not know. Nate, Bill, and steve I will see you on pool 4 on the weekends.
    see you on the water, Don

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.