New EFN FTL Field-Staff added

• Anonymous

I am thrilled to announce the addition of Don Hanson to our FTL team. Here is a bit about Don.

He is a NPAA registered (pro #536). Don is a part-time guide and covers Wisconsin and central Minnesota area.

He is the owner of HJI outdoors, in which Don is a marine sales consultant and does custom boat rigging.

Don has been a tournament angler, fishing the Minnesota Walleye Trail circuit,WWA, MWC, and

Lake Pepin Open. On adverage, Don spends over 150 days a year on the water. Favorite bodies of water for Don are Mississippi pool 4 and Lake Ida.

His sponsors include The Shack Rack, Walleyesinc, and RAM mounts.

Don, welcome to our EFN staff. I am looking forward to reading your fishing reports and getting to fish with you somtime real soon.

“Hawger”

Dave Hoggard

EFN Pro-Staff Director

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Don.
    Nice to have you aboard and I too look forward to viewing your
    findings on your favorite waters!!

Have fun.

Anonymous

Welcome, Don. Write tons. And we’re glad to have you on board!

Mike

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Don. Look forward to reading and learning from your sharing. See you on the water Don. Bill

Anonymous

Thank you gentlemen, I am thrilled to be part of such a great group.
    see you on the water, Don

Anonymous

Hey Welcome aboard Buddy.
    give me a call and we will have to talk about getting together for the Wigglefin Video I have been using them and to tell you the truth they don’t catch as many fish but bigger fish for sure.
    Don’t know about the Drunken Stripper though
    talk to you soon.
    Nate Cadwell
    (507) 273-2022

Anonymous

Welcome to the Team Don! If you want some pics for a fishing report give me a call!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.