Pet pieve

• Anonymous

I hate crawlers in balck dirt!

I think anyone who packs crawlers in black dirt should have to pay a fine!

This means… I gotta open the container… get out a crawler… and, it has to get rinced-off… every time! I have to stick my hand in the water and rince off the crawler… lean over the side of the boat…and try to hold on to a crawler in the water…right!

And, I have to be spending additional time rincing-off my hands… again and again… after every bait-up…. cause the crawlers I pinch in half are full of the black dirt!

Geees… this crap is tough to get off my carpet… and my pants… and my shirt… and my hat…. and, I hate crawlers in balck dirt!

This stuff stains! Why don’t they just pack them sob’s in ink or food coloring!

Nuts… I hate crawlers in balck dirt!

Come on… Why would anyone think they could do that to fishermen… this is nuts. I hate crawlers in balck dirt!

Well, … guess I better not finish this second cup of coffee….

Hawger

Anonymous

If I know that I will be fishing with crawlers during the day , I will get them out of dirt on shore. Rinse them and place into a container of water. They will “condition” by absorbing water which makes them plump and juicy. This saves on the boat mess problems.
    Dino

Anonymous

Bobbers and I have been storing them in shredded newspaper soaked in water, if you make a mess in your boat with it, it blows out when it dries.

Anonymous

Worms in dirt. Hmmm….. New idea. Dirt isn’t all that bad for you. Just suck it off and lick your fingers. Healthy dirt for the stomach and clean worms for the hook. Hey, little kids eat mud pies. Why can’t adults eat worm dirt?

Anonymous

I’ve never tried balck dirt, but black dirt is a mess. I use Fat & Sassy and it works great.

Anonymous

Looks like ” you ” won’t be fishin with Hawger anymore! lol. Bill [couldn’t resist Mike]

Anonymous

Aw, Bill,

Dave doesn’t mind my nasty habits. Besides, I’m going to work on the edible dirt concept. Maybe it’s something we can sell through the store. lol

Anonymous

Wow Dave!!! Before 9am to have an outburst like that…………………WOW!!!

Did you by chance leave the house at all yesterday and ummm……………….how’d it go???

Wow…………..first cup of coffee even……………..whew………I’d better just let this go before he finds “the pup” to be the new day’s “pet” pieve!

Anonymous

What’s BALCK DIRT ? Is that the same stuff you spilled all over the floor in “MY” boat saturday ? Had a great time on Secret Lake, Those Sunnies were HUGE ! You have great worms, But next time that BALCK Dirt has to go !! (don’t help your kids with spelling lessons)

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line!!!

Anonymous

So… what is wrong with my spalling ?

The wife told me to get a “spell-check”…. I figure she has to be kidden… who’ld want to pay me, to learn to spell ?

Hawger

Anonymous

Yee Haw and around we go. Oops sorry I thought you were writing a new song lyric Hawger. FF

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.