I wanted to try an attachment… Bass

• Anonymous

I thought I would try mt hand at doing an attachment and show off Mike’s Little Bass…. I mean… Mike Little’s Bass. We has a great day on Secret Lake using Ringworms for Bass.
    Hawger

Anonymous

I could not see the pix in the attachment… do any of you? Hawger

Anonymous

Hawger,
    The picture is not there. Jon

Anonymous

Try Try again

Anonymous

urgggh… never works for me… I t looks like a job for … Super “EC”
    Help… ecnook
    Is my photo file too big? (I know the fish in the photo is not too big…)
    Hawger

DONOTDELETE

Dave

What is the file size of the photo as you have it on your hard drive right now? Anything larger than 100k will automatically get bounced.

The file upload feauture is pretty bullet-proof. About the only problem people seem to have is when they try to share photos that are too large, so my immediate guess is this is your problem.

Anonymous

Thought I would try an attachment. Anybody ever hit one of these?

Anonymous

No but it would make a very large mixed drink.

Anonymous

I’ll try again… smaller picture, lesser scale.
    Hawger

DONOTDELETE

Dave

So what was the file size of the last pic you tried to upload? To find this out, right click on the file name of any photo on your hard drive. Select “properties.” File size will be shown.

Anonymous

That fish must be HUGE !!!!

ec

Anonymous

Hey BFD,

I herd they have those up on Mille Lacs ??

True ??

ec

Anonymous

I will get this yet!
    Thanks for the help guys.
    Hawger

Anonymous

I’m waiting for that picture Hawger

Anonymous

All right: My turn.

Anonymous

Looks good. Now it’s your turn Hawger

Anonymous

Ok… ok… but first I have to go get a new mouse…. I used the old one up going back and forth in an effort to get this done… and have worn a groove in my mouse-pad… just kidden… James and Steve Hougom are due here on Wed. so I’ll have some help. Never fear… I’ll eventually get it
    Hawger

Anonymous

Now it’s time to see if you can attatch, post, then run back fast enough to edit in a link to the image.

Sure hope Hougie doesn’t mind us playin’ around like this.

Anonymous

Still waiting on Hawger. lol

Anonymous

Gotta try this attachment thingy.

Anonymous

My latest product review… with an attachment! Thanks, I get by with a little help from my friends…

Twister Mite

Try to imagine being a walleye for a moment… you were hatched not born… and from your first day of life, you have been on the constant prowl for a meal. Your keen eyesite has given you the advantage to locate your natural foods… like minnows, crayfish, and helgramites. You can spot them hiding in the cracks between the rocks, round the tree roots, in the sand-grass. You have grown up to be a real cridder eating machine! Your day’s work is a constant search for more and bigger food. Now, your body sences a movement… you feel the vibration of a large prey animal moving ahead… You know it is very big by the feel of it’s movement on your skin… kick, kick, kick.. you are thinking that this must be a huge crayfish that is fleeing an attack! Then, through the murk, you begin see what has to be the biggest “mite” you’ve ever met up with… And, it is scurring away… WHAM! You smack it with all your might in a fierce engulfing bite….All heck breaks loose as you endevor to kill and swallow this “meal of a lifetime”. Hawger then throws your rear-end in the live well… Well, that is sad live story for any poor walleye that meets up with an EXUDE Twister Mite that has been rigged on a Mepps SpinFlex. Truth is the walleye is just going to… have to… eat this lure, for it is irresistible. The sight of the Twister Mite, which is a food item that the adult fish grew up eating from the time of a fry,… is imprinted into the fish’s brain… as a natural forage. The Spinflex adds the flash and vibration to complete the “feel” of a natural meal… that is struggeling and attamting to flee. I love this combination, it is a killer! The Exude Twister Mite looks, feels, and smells/tastes to be food to hungry fish… and not only will a walleye not pass it up… nor will a sunfish, bass, or crappie. They too know a good looking “easy” and tasty meal whan they see one. From opening my first package of Exude Twister Mites, I have opened a new era in my fishing experience. These “critters” just clobber the fish. I am so impressed with the results I have had compaired to standard grub-boddies dressed on convevntional jigs. A down-side to these lures? Well, the only down-side to these hot new plastics is… if you are the walleye in the livewell… it is going to be your last meal!

Hawger

Photo by Richard “Smitty” Smith.

Anonymous

Nice job Hawger!

Anonymous

Nice job Boss !!! Not bad for my $50.00 camera !! Hey Flick, Guess where this picture was taken ? You should have been along ! I caught that one on a “Mepps Spin Flex” rigged three way, in the trough in front of the second wing dam ! A little tricky to do, the current can be your best friend if you know how to use it !!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Excellent review! What an imagination. Great way to sell product if you ask me. Can’t wait for my order form and catalogs get here from Mr. Twister/Mepps. Hey Smitty, where did you get a digital camera and what kind for 50.00? Thanks, Bill

Anonymous

Hi Bill !
    Would you believe Wal Mart !! It’s a Vivitar 20 digital, No LED, that what makes them expensive, but it has 65 shots or two fifteen second video. It’s real easy to down load, you get everything you need to get you in bussiness ! The great thing about it is, if you happen to loose it overboard your not out alot of money !!! And ask me, I know it happens !!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line

Anonymous

I need some coaching on this Flex Spin …I fished it with a friend of mine today for about an hour…in the same places we were catching fish previously…alot of twist(line around the spinner shaft) not reaching the bottom…just not comphy with it….

Operator Error I’m Sure….

Dave

DONOTDELETE

I’d post this question in the general discussion forum under a new post for Mike Finke. He did real well on the spinflex in the river this year… I am witness to that. He’ll have the answers you’ll need. I’ve been casting them some and no problems with line issues. I’ve not gone the vertical route.

Anonymous

I have been casting them also… not in moving water. But I have drifted them also….I have not had such problem, shallow or even doen to 25 feet. I have used them on 8lb Trilene and Fireline.
    What kind of water you fishing in? Action?
    Hawger

Anonymous

fishing wing dams on the miss. and casting them at current breaks at day markers. Im sure its nothing that a little On The Job Training won’t cure !!

ec

Anonymous

Richard,

I know right where that spot is. As I was reading the article I noticed the spot and said to myself, that is a pool 5 spot I had been too. Next time you will have to call me instead. Nice picture.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.