Nissan Cars

• markmoran
    Rochester MN

Anyone out there drive a Nissan Maxima? My wife and I are looking at new cars and drove one of these and liked it. We are just looking for any input good or bad from other people. The car is a 2004 loaded Thanks

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Our family has driven two Nissan trucks. The SUV Pathfinder, and a SE-V6 4X4 Hardbody pickup. Both were really good but when both got around 110,000 miles, they needed the regular repairs, and the transmission on the truck was going out. That was over 10 years ago though.

Of the several people i know who drive maximas, all love them, and they are VERY good cars. If i were in the market for a new sedan, that would be one of my top choices. Plus, they are pretty fast!

2Fishy4U

Very good cars. According to JD Powers the best engines in the industry for years now.

I just sold my 350Z, but only because I got a new German Shepherd pup and needed a truck.

dustytoms

2001 Nissan Max 5 speed best car ever owned . 115000 miles still orignal clutch we have only had routine maintance ,

beatiful road car, lots of power, no trouble with anything , average 26 mpg , will buy another if this one ever wears out . buy it —– a fishing fan dustytoms

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Thanks Guys!!!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

I owned a 1994 Nissan Maxima..drove it till it had 140,000 miles on it and had no problems….sold it to a guy and hes still drivin it….Also owned a 1986 Nissan pick up..by far best small pick up ever…v-6 4×4…it had 210,000 miles on it when the timeing belt broke and wrecked the motor last year…i needed something bigger so i bought a 05 silverado 3/4 ton..but now im afraid to drive it through the woods where the nissan went…overall i had no real issues with the nissans…jay

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ive got a 96 Nissan Quest van and its my first Nissan. I bought it used from a neighbor at 190,000 miles for a work van. I’ve drove it now for about 8 months and it just turned over 200,000 and dosen’t use a drop of oil or smoke and no leaky pan gasket. Everything still works on it besides the window switches. I guess the motor in the van is used in alot of thier vehicles instead of building alot of diffrent motors they just build a few good ones. I’d buy another Nissan

stuart
    Mn.

My wife drives an 05 max.Great car,just had to replace the struts on it,but otherwise only normal maint.She is looking to get an Infinity,so this car is for sale.31K miles,Black 2 sets of rims and tires.$26000

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.