Fun Changes!

• Anonymous

For us less “literate” people, this is great! Thanks for the “cupcakes” Steve!

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

You bet…its fun for me too! TONS of changes in this version. Be sure and check out the new stylesheets that were added alot of the newer ones are MUCH easier on the eyes and with more suttle colors. You can set your stylesheet by going to your my home page and clicking display preferences at the bottom.

Anonymous

Finally got the computer away from Nate as hes been hogging it lately. Nice neat look. I like it. Thanks James and Steve, Bill

Anonymous

Steve, what drives/determines a post rating? Responses? # of hits? Because we say so? Just wondering………haven’t come across that morsal of knowledge yet.

Anonymous

Kid,

Right at the bottom of the page there is a submit rating drop down box. I just rated this thread a 4 star as a first try.

J

Anonymous

Thanks Jon! I appreciate the assistance!

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Well…the ratings were introduced with this version and Ive had mixed emotions on it. It also included a way to rate users but we decided that was a bit too personal so it got smoked. However, I did leave the rating of threads in because I thought it seemed fairly harmless. If we get to a situation where ratings of threads are putting people off we can drop it from the system. For example at present, anonymous users can rate posts. So anyone can come in and rate a thread. Generally if someone gives a thread one star its pretty much an insult in my book so that is something we will have our eyes on. As Jon said you can rate threads simply by choosing from the drop down box at the bottom of the page while viewing a thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.