Mississippi River Bass Forum

• SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

I am alittle slow sometimes. I cannot access the Bass forum in this new page setup. There was a drop down menu at the bottom of the page where you could access it but it is gone. Help a brother out.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That was called the “jump page” and it’s gone Brother!

Here’s a way to get there…

Click on the FORUMS button

Then go to MN or which ever state your in…

then Mississippi River…and finally BASS.

I’ll post an easier way in a moment or two.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Some of you Explorer users can explain this better…as I can do it with a computer in front of me..but explaining it is another story.

I’ve used the LINKS folder in the FAVORITES menu to store all the forums that I go to regularly…Then if you expand the LINKS menu bar..they will all show up with the rest of your menu bars. Click on GENERAL…i’m there…click on CATFISH…it takes me directly to the cat forum and it’s always at the TOP of your browser.

Takes 5 minutes to set up…and save a lot of time.

The only down side is that if there’s good info in another forum that I don’t have a button too…I miss all the action!

wgeister
    Dundee, IL

I’m with Spinner Dave. There ought to be an easier way to navigate to the Mississippi Bass Forum.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

There are “things” in the works…in the mean time…bookmarking it or making it a favorite is an easy fix.

You are right though…as I didn’t even know there was a bass forum.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

…as I didn’t even know there was a bass forum.

It’s amazing how many people come here for the Bass Forum. It’s too bad Catfishing isn’t as popular. James might someday feel the need to add a Catfishing Forum.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

James might someday feel the need to add a Catfishing Forum.

I’m sure a catfishing forum will show up about the same time as the “PETA” advertisements.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

It’s hard to get by with a bass cut nowadays…as these guys are everywhere!

rmartin
    United States

You can go to any state. I live in MN, but go to the Illinois as it is the first in line. Click on that, all the way dow is the Miss river forum (another benefit of using the Ill forum link is the lack of scrolling multiple pages). Click on the Miss river forum link and inside will be what you are looking for. Again they are all the same.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.