How lucky are we???

• Anonymous

Looking over the SW, Cent, NW, NE, SSE, NNW, NNE, SSCWSW forums and how people are looking for info on all these different lakes, rivers, pits and ponds reminds me on this beautiful day how truly lucky we are to have all of this great water to fish. I remember sitting in S Dak or eastern Montana on my way out to the rockies and overheard a couple of locals in a restaurant talking about going to “the lake”. Around here, someone would have asked “which lake?”. Most of the country, they only HAVE one lake withing 50 or 100 miles.

Can you tell where my mind is as I sit downtown in a stuff office building on a Friday?

Anonymous

I’m heading to Mille Lacs for a week to get ready for the Wacker…Tell your Dad to stay out of my accounts while I’m gone!

LOL!

Tuck

Anonymous

He is having enough trouble w/ Honeywell shuting down their circut board operation. No good! I am sure he wishes that he had a guide service to fall back on.

Good luck on Mille Lacs-dont get carried away by the flies.

Anonymous

Honeywell Roseville and Buffalo were two of my largest accounts. Believe me, I FEEL the pain! Tell him we should leave the “Competition” on the shore for a day, and hit the water! Be back in a week…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.