I have a boat lighting dilema !!

• ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

I just recently bought back my old 16′ Bass Tracker and I’m doing the general run through to get it water ready.

Well last weekend my wife and I were walking through K-Mart when she spotted these little clamp on, battery operated lights and say,” wouldn’t these be cute all around the side of th boat”!

I tryed to just glance at them and keep moving, but she stops and investigates them, I told her all we need are a red and green light on the front and a white on the back.

She says, “but if we put these on all arond everyone will be able to see us on the lake”, and I told her everone flying over in a jet could see us, heck the space station might even see us.

Well saying that didn’t go over very well.

I was able to get her away from them without buying any, for now, but if anyone comes to Volga Lake in NE Iowa some weekend and sees lights on the lake that looks like a boat give a yell because it will be me and my wife.

Ed

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

” wouldn’t these be cute all around the side of the boat”!

Cute and fishing

Ron

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ed,
    If we see any plains trying to land on Volga Lake, we’ll know why, they just mistook your boat for the WU runway. You thought you could hide by the springs in the NW arm.

Good luck with the boat

dave

Cooner
    Hastings, MN

I would tell her rope lights are easier to mount

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Well after I explained to her that the boat would be like Mardi Gras for the bugs, she said she would forgo the lights.

Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.