WTB Flower Vases for Evert’s

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

maybe this should be in the classifieds…but …well here goes.

As I was cleaning the cabins down here at Evert’s Resort this morning…I was thinking that the cabins would have more of a “homey” feeling if they had a few fresh flowers in them….and maybe have some red roses for the romatic fella to place on the ladies bed at night. Kind of a thoughful touch, don’tcha think?

Anyway…I’m looking for some cheap vases to do this with as Dean won’t likely let me spend any money on this.

Pm’s only please.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Maybe you could hike back into the woods and get some ferns?
    And you could do some amazing things with driftwood. OOOOOOH! Can I come help Brian?

dd

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sure can Joel! Don’t forget your apron and duster.

Jigmaster
    Superior,Wis

Ive heard that Dean has a female friend.Maybe you could get the empty vases back from her!
    Jigmaster

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Brian I have a bunch of them in my basement come and get em.By the way Once when I was babysitting a bait shop for a out of town owner I Put a realty sign in the front and a for sale ad in the classifieds. Not saying you should just saying one could

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Can’t do that Yellow Dog..then I would have to support Dean too…

I’m just cutting his marked prices on BfishN Tackle products, Rapala’s and fishing line…The garbage man picked up all the bass stuff on Monday morning.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

The garbage man picked up all the bass stuff on Monday morning.

I didn’t even think the garbage man wanted the bass stuff

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

This is why they invented black plastic bags.

…Nort is going to have me by the cat for that one!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Dont forget to put up that “Free bait tomorrow” sign before you go. Dean wont ever be able to take it down!!

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Who’s going to maintain these flowers when your gone…?

You need help….your starting to remind me of Jack Nicholson in the Shining…..

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

You need help….your starting to remind me of Jack Nicholson in the Shining…..

No TV and no Beer make Homer…Something…Something

Ohh wait that was the Simpsons version of the Shining? Maybe we should make that no Catfish and no Beer make Brian…Something, Something

sallie

Brian, Brian, Brian

You must have to much time on your hands. you need to go catfishing.

If you want to have flowers in the cabins you know what you have to do. The first thing you do is plant a flower garden. You will probably have to do a lot of landscaping first. Then you need mulch and fertilizer (there’s plenty of that around already) When you get the flowers planted you will have to water everyday with this heat. what if Dean doesen’t have a green thumb. Guess who will be spending all his spare time taking care of flowers.

I have a good idea also. I think you should expand this flower garden into a vegetable garden. I believe every cabin should have fresh vegetables.

If you still want vases you can always hit the rummage sales in Red Wing this weekend. That should be a fun experiance.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

It was nice to see you at the gtg Sal…it’s been a while! You know I was just kidding about you being drunk on the floor the last time I saw you…I think you were still standing when I left…

Quote:

The first thing you do is plant a flower garden.

I can promise you that I’ll start on the flower garden…right after I finish the golf course in the back forty…Bill’s got the holes started for me already.

My tum tum hurts!

PS Suzuki? You have free bait anytime I’m here. In fact, I just got a few more bullheads from the favorite wife Sunday.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Pier and Farmboy…you must have missed the cooler full of beer when you were down here last…well the cooler with some beer…I stand corrected.
    Dock fishing for channels and flats tonight because of the forecasted storms.

I was going to finish cleaning the last two cabins tonight…but Mr. Pool Four…Dustin Stuwart just showed up with his french maid outfit…complete with feather duster.

(I’m glad he’s a good guy…otherwise that last comment might have left a mark.)

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Well Briank this sounds like it’s been right up your alley cleaning cabins and all. How are ya on doing windows

shayla

Quote:

Well Briank this sounds like it’s been right up your alley cleaning cabins and all. How are ya on doing windows

Cleaning them, or peaking in them?

I say the heck with the vase idea, use minnow buckets. Dean has lots of those….every cabin gets a complimentary minnow bucket with roses!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Well Briank this sounds like it’s been right up your alley cleaning cabins and all.

Now why would you go and say that?!

I like the minnow bucket idea though…

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey Brian!
    I’m coming to visit you today. Decided pool 4 isn’t just for miserable 30 degree weather and tiny saugers. It’s also for teasing Briank live and in person See you this afternoon!

Joel

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Joel…I was kidding about bringing along your apron…

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Those plants with three pointy, jagged leaves and red berries would make great centerpieces! Try an arrangement of them in Dustins camper first and see how he likes them.

I too like the minnow bucket idea! Think you’re on to something there!!!! Who needs a chocolate mint on your pillow! You get a foam minnow bucket with the year painted on it! New one each year. What a way to keep track of memories!

catillac

How’s about I send you all the busted tips from my clearance priced cat rods? They oughta hold a good 5 minutes of water. The womanz gets a rose, the man looks at the potential the cat rod had and their eyes meet, sparks heat and… Jiminy Xmas! Who is that scratching their arse in front of the Free Bait Tomorrow sign in a French Maid outfit?!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

No it’s not French on Thursday…I have to look to see what else Dean has in the closet.

I’m out of sucker minnows…but we have lots of stink bait!

After todays catch on stink bait…I’m not sure I can poke fun at it anymore.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.