Come on “New Folks!”

• Anonymous

I see a lot of “Annonomous” people on the board. Great!!! Grab a handle, and sign on! This is a great site with a lot to offer! Join the group!

Tuck

Anonymous

i joined on and it still says i’m a stranger, i dunno

Paul Peterson

Anonymous

I believe it will stay at stranger until you’ve post x amount of times and keep changing with the more posts.

Anonymous

Yep, exactly! Soon you will be an “Old Hand”, or something… I was referring to the amounts of people that you see when you click on “Who’s Online?” It shows a number of people as “Annonomous”. Come out of the woodwork! Show yourselves! LOL!

Tuck

Anonymous

Hey Tuck,don’t you just love it when you go to who’s online and you see others logged into checking who’s online.It’s kinda like gotcha . Come on Tucks right pick out a handle and give me some tips on where to catch some fish. My tip for the day Leinie’s for all your beer batter needs,or soaking a brat with onions Sign up guy’s or gals I need your help. Steve

Anonymous

Yes, I agree come on board…….if you have any questions on how,what or where just click on the (FAQ) frequently asked questions on the top of the forum page. It will help you with almost any question that you might have?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.