New EFN Pro-Staff

• Anonymous

I am thrilled to announce three new EFN Pro-Staff to our sites. Welcome to Matt Beulke (FTL), Jim Corey (FTL), and Bill Cadwell (FTR). Well, they are not exactly new to us, for each has done a great job in reporting as EFN Field-Staff.

Thank you all for the fine work you have done and your continued support. Hawger

Anonymous

Thank you Hawger, James and Steve for the opportunity to come aboard EFN as a Pro Staff member, Assistant Tournament Forum Moderater [FTR], and Cannon / Straight River Reporter. I have enjoyed working with EFN and look forward to meeting and working with the rest of the staff that I haven’t personally met yet. EFN is commited to providing quality fishing information to fisherman and promoting the quality products that they endorse and I am honored to be a part of such a great Network. Thank You. Bill Cadwell

MuskyMidget
    White Bear Lake, MN

Thanks EFN. I appreciate the opportunity to be part of such a great team.

I look forward to working with all you guys in the future.

Anonymous

Welcome Aboard!

Look forward to meeting and working with you guys.

Anonymous

Welcome to the Pro Staff guy’s

I look forward to meeting you sometime soon…….

Anonymous

Welcome aboard. Time to melt some ice and get the lake fishing going!!!

Anonymous

Welcome aboard guys!!!

Anonymous

I know Bill and he will do a great job for EFN, FTL and FTR. He and his son Nate are quality fisherman and even more important, quality people. A congrats goes out to Bill’s son for his 2nd place finish in the WWA held on Pool 4 this last weekend. He qualified for the RCL on his home water!

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

Hi everyone. I’m happy to be associated with such a fine and dedicated group of “Eye anglers. The more I find out about both FTL & FTR the more impressed I am.

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words Brad. Was nice seeing you again last weekend. Anything happening on the lakes in your area right now? Thanks, Bill and Nate

Anonymous

We are at the “tweener” time in the Detroit Lakes area. Deteriorating and some unpredictable ice. Pan fish and perch are active. Most fisherman are waiting for open water and our excellent spring crappie bite. We are at least a couple weeks from open water. Everyone is waiting for “opener” of course! I will keep you informed as our lakes start to open and what is happening with the bite. Thanks for asking!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.