EFN Pro-Staff Article – “Thinking Outside the Box”

• Anonymous

“Thinking Outside the Box” – by Tim Hukriede is a wonderful article that reminds us, all of us, that once we fall into a rut and cease to experiment and use the instinctive creativity we were blessed with as children, we stop developing as anglers.

Take chances. Look at things just a bit differently. Experiement.

Such a great message in the article….

Here’s the link, and of course, it’s permenantly available in our library: “Thinking Outside the Box” – by Tim “Hooks” Hukriede

Good fishin’,

EFN Webstaff

Anonymous

Nice article Tim. I too have seen subtle changes make the difference between catching fish and not. A friend of mine takes a great deal of pride in saying, “tackle is made to hook fishermen, not fish.” Judging by the amount of tackle I carry, I may be “hooked” for life. Funny thing is, he’s always digging into my tackle to find something different to use!! Jon

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Good stuff. A must read. Good job Tim!

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

Great article! So often we do just that, in our day-to-day fishing or tinkering in our tackle making rooms; “Outside the box”. Great!

Anonymous

Great article Tim! I am going to think “Outside the box” more often. Some people think I am enclosed in one(a box) daily, so it shouldn’t be a problem for me!

Anonymous

Nice job Hook!

Now put the pen down, and get down here and fish!!!!!!

Tuck

Anonymous

Hey Tuck, Hook and I are coming down for the Pepin Open. Hope to bring with some of Hooks ideas!!!!!

It really was a well written article and I like it when he get’s around to mentioning my name……..

PS- Dustin, I remember the box that you like!

Schimit’s oh boy look out!

Anonymous

bobber,

Yes, you are right. I never drink outside the box!

Anonymous

Bob, I am currently “Boat-less”!!! Brings yours with so I can fish the tourney!!!!!

Tuck

Anonymous

Hey Tuck I heard the good news that you sold your C-Liner….

We can maybe talk about you in my Alumacraft if needed?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.