IDA GTG [Get Together] Pics

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Below you will find a bunch of pics of FUN, Prizes handed out, Kids and even big kids having fun in the water AND theres a very special lady who won a fishing rod and I will let either her or a lucky kind young man tell the story. Even with high temps there were people there from several different states attending. We did get a nice breeze that helped to keep us cool come round up time at Everts Resort for everyone to get together for fun and some great outdoor cookin. THANKS to everyone who helped out, who donated, and who came to the GTG. You ALL made it a special day.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

This is the special lady I am talking about.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

This one is for Briank

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Thanks for the pics Bill. It looks like I missed a great GTG. I wish I could have been there.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey Bill,

thanks for coming down and taking the pics and getting them posted. it was nice to see you down there.

thanks

shane

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

OH MAN
    I would have much rather have been with you than standing on a road block.
    Somehow I have got to get to one of these GTG’s.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

It was nice to put some new faces to names. it was great meeting you all and it was a great time. congrats to all who won on the fishing contest. it was a fun time and cant wait to do it again.

Eric

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

Thanks for the pics Bill. It looks like I missed a great GTG. I wish I could have been there.

Me too……Where do I get one of those Catfish T shirt’s from?????

redneck
    Rosemount

It was a great time as usual! I am amazed every year at what a wonderful group of people we have on the site. Thanks James and everyone else who helped put this all together—it was a blast. A special THANKS to Dean at Evert’s, he went out of his way to make everyone feel at home!

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Thanks for the neat pics Bill. Well done!!!
    A special THANKS to Dean for getting Sal and I set up in our cabin. He puts a lot into getting everyone set up. Works his fanny off. Needs to eat more Choc Chip Cookies to keep up the energy Heres to ya
    Another special THANKS goes out to Redneck jr for his assistance in helping me with my little one and his mentor. But according to my little one he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Was asked ” don’t you know what your doing, can’t you stay in one place ” And here I thought I’d picked the perfect giude to help me fish My little one hadn’t talked much all day. But I thought that was really funny when he came up with that. Yes I won the pole, BUT I gave it to someone more deserving than myself. Chris I hope you catch lots of fish with it. With out him I may not have been able to have taken a little one out fishng these past 2 years. Thanks again Chris you are all and then some.
    And THANKS to Shane H. for getting the noise out of the front end of my car. Was so hot and had to work on it in the hot sun. You were a life saver
    Thanks to all for the great food. A fun time had by all I do believe. We missed those of you who couldn’t make it this year for various reasons. Maybe next year we will see you God willing.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Thank you Mary for the rod and especially the kind words. You got the rod because you symbolize what all of ARM stands for, so it is of no suprise that you would pass the rod to a young angler. I am very honored that you chose me. It is always a pleasure to fish with you. I hope that I am still allowed to tag along in your boat now that you know “I don’t know what I’m doing and I can’t stay in one place.” Glad you made it home safely.
    Thanks again for the rod.
    Chris

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Thanks Chris for being my partner. I don’t know of any one more deserving of that pole than you. YOU ARE A GREAT ROLE MODEL YOURSELF Stay being the person that you are and you will go far in life. Just wish we had more out there like you
    And Thanks to my ARM friends to have honored me with the pole. SO that way I was able to pass it on to the next deserving person.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

I also need to thank those honorable guys for helping get my boat in and out both days. Thanks all, much appreciated.

emover
    Malcom, IA

I am almost at a loss, the events were a wonderful time. Thanks go to so many, I know if I try to list them all, I will miss someone, probaly several folks. It was my first of hopefully many to come. Getting to renew freindships and make new ones, is certainly a rejuvenating experience. It sure is great to get home and find pics to help relive the good times! Hot, Yes, but worth every minute of it

dave

sallie

I also would like to thank everyone who made these two days very memorable. I’m sure there was a lot of good memories for the kids to. I know there were a lot of smiles.
    Also I appreciate that Fishing Machine asked me to come with her. It was my first time I’ve been to the A.R.M. event and I hope not my last. Thank you Shane for taking the time to fix Mary’s car. I know you were heading home to get some sleep. I also would like to thank Dean for being so hospitable, even though he was complaining about not getting chocolate chip cookies.
    I really enjoyed fishing on Saturday. It was sure fun catching Walleyes and Stripers even though it was probably the hottest day I,ve ever fished. I haven’t fished pool 4 since we moved on the river at Lansing and sold our camper up there at Red Wing. I didn’t realize how much I missed it until this weekend. Some of the old hot spots still had a few fish around.
    Thanks to everyone who put so much hard work into this event.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.