Ring Worms on Winni

• Anonymous

Has anybody tried Ring Worms on winni? Do they work in lakes as well as the river???

Anonymous

I’ve had great luck using them bass fishing. The largemouth love ’em on inside or outside weed edges and the smallies will hit ’em when worked around the rocks. The most important thing I’ve noticed is to stay with natural colors in the clearer water of the lakes.

Anonymous

I have tried them early in the year, they work, but its hard to use anything but a fireball and a silver shiner. When the bite is hot in the spring, you can catch the eyes on just about anything. I’ve tried them at other times and for some reason if it not alive, besides cranks baits, the fish dispise it, or at minimum the walleyes do.

Anonymous

Chappy, LeRoy and I have caught them on Mille Lacs in the Spirng when we got tired of trolling and fishing with bobbers. We thought we would try it just for the heck of it. They worked really well. Especially on the rocks with light jigs.

Tuck

Anonymous

Belive it or not guys…when i was up north Ice fishing i pumped a Electic blue ringer on a 3/16 oz. White jig head and caught one northern…maybe a fluke cause i didn’t use it long…they like the shiners to much!!!!

Anonymous

Well, it they do work, let me know… I have a couple of thousand of them coming! Ha!

I can not wait to try them out on Chris Beeksma’s

Lake Superior / Ashland WI smallmouth! They should just smoke ’em!

Hawger

Anonymous

Hawger If those wisconey Smallies are anything like the pike and walleyes you may want to take ALL them with you…..You will need them to supply all your “new friends” when they see what Ringers can really do…!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.