Who else is stuck at work today?

• gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

Am I the only one having to work today Well 4:00 cannot come soon enough.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I am.
    Sure was a nice drive in from Hastings to Golden Valley though.
    Tomorrow the kids and I are hitting our crappie hole! So my lunch today will be spent at Gander loading up on tinsel jigs.

krisko
    Durand, WI

I work today and tomorrow from 6a-6p. I can’t wait for tomorrow at 6p…then I’m off to the fireworks.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Yep……workin’ This bites
    Going to be a long day also. If the weather holds Wats and I are going after Mr. Flathead tonight. Come on 4:00.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Working for the man

Am trying to hit the river for an all night fishathon this evening as I can sleep in tomorrow. I think me, the dog, and a sleeping bag on the bottom of the boat sounds like fun

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

You are a lucky man! I remember back when I was a part time cop here in Hastings, I never got to have the 4th off. It was always “All hands on deck!” At least for us!
    Have fun!
    Tuck

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Yep count me in also… Da man has his foot on my neck.

Tomorrow, I’ll be doing some aluminum work for Jeremy Crawford’s boat. Putting in a new deck and flooring.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

I here too and I’m sure we will be REAL busy…………. NOT. but hey if anybody wants to come and buy a car we are here till 5pm

krisko
    Durand, WI

This is my normal 2 days to work. The nice thing is tomorrow I will be making triple time…..I can handle getting paid $60+ an hour…for us nothing really happens until later anyway. We eat at 7p and go out on the boat on Lake Wissota and watch fireworks for a couple of hours.

blue_perch
    Sparta WI

I had to be to work at 4:45A.M. Can’t wait till 1:30. Then it’s time for mini vacation. Might fish from shore tomorrow, since the boat is busted. Jesse

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I’m here, unfortunetly.

gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

Glad I am not the only one here today. I am off to Brainerd after work today. Maybe a little fishing on a small lake in the area and then fireworks in the evening. At least I got Wednesday off.

tbird171
    Winona, MN

Count me in, only in sight…not in mind. Last day, then 6 days off! Crappies are biting even with the mayfly hatch. See you on the water

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I too am stuck at work today. None of the big shots are here, but I sure get to be!

tcfishing
    Anoka, MN

I’m here also. I can tell there is alot getting done outthere if we are checking in . Have a great 4th guys.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I feel for you guys as I am loading up my boat to head to Mille Lacs, maybe I will have a extra cold one with you in mind.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I supposed to work today but the rain this A.M. kinda put the kabosh on me working. I was supposed to get a house painted but, hard with latex and a chance of rain.

shane

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’m at work as well! Oh well, sometimes on days like today you can surf the net, know any good sites??

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

You can put me on the workforce as well! I am working till 1:00 and then its of to The Taste of Minnesota!! I have never been there before, but I won some food tickets @ a radio station and off the wife and I go. Has anyone been there before? Any suggestions on what to and what not to eat? Thanks, 690reece

emover
    Malcom, IA

I also am on the working list.
    At least I’m the only one here, and I will work hard enough to get the bare minimum done. 6pm can’t come soon enough

dave

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

I am at work. The drive in was great! I got to work in record time I normally hit every light on red but made all but one on green. I would rather take a day off when the water is’t so busy!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Work?

marendt
    Lake City, MN

Yep, working, on call for the next 48 hours. Thursday I will finally be back on pool 4

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

Worked the last 3 days, have today off, start 3 nites on the 4th…..BUT THEN…..it’s off to Canada and don’t have to go back to work till the 28th!!!

billy_duh_kid

I too am at the desk. The truly sad thing is I was on vacation last week and wasn’t smart enough to take today off also. And now you know why my nickname is DUH.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

Work?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Look at it this way Brent if you would not have been at work today you might not have got a great deal on that topper for your truck.

Quote:

Quote:

Work?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Have been working all the day, the good news IS, I’m off in a half hour,
    Bad news, have to put in 8 hours on the 4th also. bummer, but am also off at 3:30p. then off to nephew’s house for a barbie/pool/fireworks party.
    Have a SAFE 4th ALL……
    Jack…

rmartin
    United States

Yea I worked and I might just as well be working as I stay away from the river on holiday weekends anyway.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.