EFN Radio

• Anonymous

…yep, I am using the shocked icon… cause I am…

I just arranged a one year deal to brodcast Electronic Fishing Network Radio on an AM “talk radio” station, to the southern half of Minnesota (includes all of Mpls/St. Paul), portions of North & South Dakota, Iowa, and WI. And got a full release to brodcast the show “live” over EFN’s internet sites. The show will be 30 minutes long.

Because of this, I expect EFN to hit 250,000 viewer hits a day in the next six months! This EFN radio show should start March 1, 2002 and run on Thursdays at 8:00 to 8:30am. (I’ll let you know the station as soon as contracts are all signed).

Do you have a sponsor in mind? There will be 10 slots available. Tecnhicians will take “sound bites” from the shows fishing reports (and include the sponsor list) edit them to go to (six were mentioned and there may be more) other stations on FM (owned by this station). That will “cross-ad” for those on the FM stations listening to come to find this show. The show will be sold to other stations and may become available nationally via satelite. All origional commercials stay with the show!

Steve Hougom will work on streaming audio part for live EFN internet brodcast, and perhaps the show could “air” while you the user are on FTR or FTL … anytime. The show to be playing in the background. Content will feature our EFN Pro-Staff’s fishing reports from EFN sites, over the phone live fishing reports, product reviews, and special guest interviews.

I am very excited for this radio show to happen and wish the best for Steve and James in the success of this endevor.

Hawger

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.