Walleye Expo

• Anonymous

Expo Update…

I think most all of our EFN staff will be there!

Here’s the dates and open/closed times for everyone.

Our EFN booth # is 24 (go up the stairs to the second floor, hang a left and we’re about half way to the bathrooms, on your right). Should be a good location.

February 1, 2, 3 / 2002

Friday 3 – 9 p.m

Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.

Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Canterbury Park, Shakopee, MN

I am looking forward to meeting and working with eveyone. Should be a really good time and the publicity for the sites should be awesome. Here’s basically what we have set-up for display:

We’ll have the entire site set-up on Jame’s pc and projected by Tuck’s digital projector. Everything will basically function just like we were running the site through a standard internet connection.

We’ve had 6 thousand “booth cards” prepared to hand out to folks. These cards are 4″ X 6″ and have all the contact info to get people to our sites as well as a plug for the sponsors we have here at EFN…. plus some pretty cool original hand-drawn art work done by EFN Staff-Photographer, Steve Olson. We have 3 different versions of these cards.

We had a 2′ X 10′ booth banner made up displaying our logo and web addresses, ect. Should be an obvious attention getter.

We will be selling ringworms and the “formerly” hard-to-find Super Dos. To help highlight the effectiveness of these baits we’re thinking of playing a TV show shot with Midwest Waters & Woods this last spring that was basically saved by these baits as the bite was pretty slow. Super Dos to the rescue! I will have the EFN hats there and we’ll have a bunch of logo address stickers for FTR and FTL for sale.

Look for a couple more updates here prior to the show.

Anonymous

Walleye Searchers will be will be sharing the booth with EFN, we will be promoting our 17th Annual Lake Pepin Open Walleye Classic, and same as last year the LPO is a qualifying tournament for Cabela’s National Team Walleye Championship. this year the NAWA Championship will be heald on Mille Lacs Lake, May 18th & 19th. So any of you tournament fishermen that want to get in on the fun can stop by and say Hi and get signed up for the tournament, I will be working the booth Saturday and Sunday, see ya there!

Anonymous

See you guys tonight!!

Anonymous

Went to the expo last night. I would say it was a pretty good show overall. Stopped at the efn booth and put some faces and names together. It was a pleasure to meet all of you, what a great bunch of guys.

I was there to early to get in on the hats. How can I get a hold of some?

Enjoy the show guys!

~~~~~~~alkfish

Anonymous

The Expo has been a great success so far. Its awesome to see all the interest in the site and as alkfish said to put faces with names. We will be there until 7pm Sat and 3pm on sun. Hope to see more of you there!!!

By the way the hats, ringworms, and super dos are there.

Anonymous

Sorry I was late getting there and missed you! There are PLENTY left!

Send me a P/M with your shipping address and I’ll ship you one. Do you want FTL or FTR? You’ll need to send me a check for $15.00 + $4.00 shipping (+6 1/2 % MN tax if you live in MN) .

My address is

Dave Hoggard

1035 Robert Pl. SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

That should do it.

Thanks, Hawger

Anonymous

Heres an attachment of DeeZee and MFO manning the booth.

Anonymous

Heres MFO(right), Rich and DeeZee manning the projector.

Anonymous

The Walleye Expo went great……thanks to all the folks that visited us at the show. We can only look forward to the continued success of EFN, FTL and FTR.

It was great seeing all our guests at the booth.

Thanks…………..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.