EFN Pro-Staff Article – “Jiggin’ Down”

• Anonymous

Finicky winter fish gotcha’ down?! EFN Pro-Staffer Chris “Tuck” Tuckner offers up a couple ideas in his most recent article “Jiggin Down for More Fish” that just might help you put some more fish top-side the next time you’re on the ice.

Here’s the link: “Jiggin’ Down for More Fish!”

Make sure to check this one out!

EFN Webstaff

JAE

How ironic that when you posted this yesterday I was on Mille Lacs, with the temp falling and the wind howling, I watched the Perch come into the baits and more often than not lose interest and go away. I offered different things on my jigging pole to no avail, I did watch as occasionally one would suck the minnow on my still pole in and spit it back out, with out the bobber ever moving. The few I caught, I set the hook when I saw the minnow disappear. I am going back on Saturday, if they are still that finicky I will try the jiggin down technique. Thanks for the info………….later

Anonymous

Let us know how you do!

Tuck

JAE

Was another slow day on the pond, tried 27′ in the morning, Perch were there but didnt get a chance try jiggin down, moved shallow 16′ for sundown, had some Eyes come by but wouldnt even look at the baits.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.