Muskie Guys!

• Anonymous

Stand up and be counted!

Just for fun how many here target the toothy ones?

You don’t have to be a die hard just someone who goes out from time to time and specifically target’s this fish.

Just wondering?

Steve Cady

EFN Pro-Staff

TomMiller
    Sherburn. MN 56171

I spend most of my time walleye fishing, but I only live 35 miles form the Iowa Great Lakes, so I try to get down there when I can. And I imagine that I’ll be spending more time as the MN DNR put muskie in my home lake (Fox Lake) in the fall of 1999. There in the 6 -8 lb range now. They sure hang close the the two big points.

Anonymous

I do. I get out several times a year just for the big guys. I fish live suckers mostly on spinner rigs (MN) and throw some artificials too. I fish French Lake (near Faribault, MN) and Bone in WI. I would like to do more. I appreciate you guy being here! Keep up the info… Hawger

MuskyMidget
    White Bear Lake, MN

By my name, it is obvious I am a musky guy. Been chasing the toothy ones for years now, but really got serious and got “musky fever” about 4 or 5 years ago.

A little walleye fishing on the MN opener and I mix in some largemouth fishing a couple times during the summer, but besides that, it’s musky hunting !!!

Matt Beulke

Anonymous

I fish for almost anything that bites but I’m gaining a real focus on pike/muskie. I just love their “try and handle me” attitudes!

Anonymous

My user name is muskie related and one of my favorite lures. I fish for a little of everythng but most of my time is spent fishing for muskie.

Anonymous

Hey Swimwhizz try adding a skirt to the back end of your favorite Homer bait!

Anonymous

Hate to say it, but I would trade my house 50 feet from pool 4 to be on a good muskie lake! Love to fish em, but just don’t get much time anymore!

Anonymous

I may be a smallmouth and occasionally a musky guide but when I take “vacation” it is the toothy critter that I chase.

Chris

Anonymous

Got 2 throught the ice this week. A 26 and 35 incher. Quite the trip of the flags. Fun thing to do on the ice in mid-winter (big fish need to eat to sustain). Release them all! TGIF

Anonymous

I fish Crappies early spring, walleyes thru mid June, and Muskies till ice. Spent probably 35 days on the water last year chasing the moody monkeybutts.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.