Bad News AGAIN

• cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Well, todays doctor visit proved to be another blow. My cancer number are on the rise again and so I will be having my major surgery in two weeks instead of at the end of the year. So that black cloud is still following me around. Because of the surgery and how long I will be off my feet, I will not be able to attent the ARM/GTG this year. I still run the beer auction and will get the beer up there by means of someone else.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Cheri,
    Sorry for the news, I know you’ll be missed at the GTG. However please know that thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy and complete recovery.

dave

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Hang in there girl…you can beat this!

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

Hang in there girl…you can beat this!

No doubt, your positive attitude will see you through this.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

So sorry Cheri to hear of your bad news. I’m sure that you will beat this with all the prayers that will be going out for your recovery.
    We will miss you at the BB BS and the GTG. But first things first. Hopefully that by Oct. you will be well enough to do the fishing trip we planned.
    Hang in there, we’re all pulling for you.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Keep fighting! Thoughts and prayers to you.

bradg

Hang in there, my families thoughts and prayers are with you.

bigpike

Keep fighting girl, I really enjoy your reports from the southeast corner. You can and will beat this, may God bless you with a speedy recovery.

sallie

Sorry to hear about your set back. Just get ready for the fall trip.
    I wish you a speedy recovery and my prayers are with you.

redneck
    Rosemount

Cheri,
    Hang in there. You are in our thoughts and prayers. The GTG will not be the same without you but I am making plans now to harass you at next years GTG—I’m starting research now on a new set of sunburn jokes!!!

cherilovell

Quote:

Cheri,
    Hang in there. You are in our thoughts and prayers. The GTG will not be the same without you but I am making plans now to harass you at next years GTG—I’m starting research now on a new set of sunburn jokes!!!

Ya, well, it was really hard to say I would not be there. Your too funny – at least I am good for something – that is the butt of the jokes

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

Our thoughts and prayers come from the Oldbear family. Have a speedy recovery.

redneck
    Rosemount

Cheri,
    We can laugh at you, with you or you can get photo shop busy and we can all laugh at BrianK. Those were some of the best posts ever! There are probably people on here who don’t even remember pink dresses and such.

cherilovell

Thank you everyone. You know, at this stage in my life, I am ok with what ever the outcome is for me – I don’t fear death or the this cancer. I wish for happier days but only time will tell. The thing I’ll miss the most right now is the fishing and not being able to make my trips this summer. I’ll keep plugging along – one day at a time.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Attitude is everything!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Ditto to what Tuck said!

Hang in there!

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Cheri- Sorry to hear the bad news. Fight hard and hang in there. My families prayers will go out to you every night at 9:00. Love2Fish.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Oh Cheri. You will be missed. I will keep you in my thoughts. Keep us posted, ok?

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Dear Cheri,

I wish you all the best and hope that you beat your illness as soon as possible!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.