Hats off to EFN!

• Anonymous

I will have 50 black “EFN” hats made up to sell at the Walleye Expo. (which is to be held in MPLS. on Feb. 1st., 2nd., and 3rd.).

25 of these EFN hats will have…

EFN

http://www.fishthelake.com

(the other 25 will have EFN and http://www.fishtheriver.com)

on the front side of the hat, embroidoried in red stitching.

These will be full winter style hats with no mesh.

Instead of first come first served, I will start now to reserve these hats for those wishing to pick them up at the Expo (no shipping this way).

Cost is $15.00 per hat + $0.98 tax.

All profits will go to EFN to help pay some bills. Yes EFN has bills! I personally will not keep a dime.

If you want one of these beautiful hats please reserve it now by saying so on this post (or by sending me a private message).

Thanks, Hawger

Anonymous

I have had many who can not make it to the Expo but are wanting hats, asking me to ship them one.

Yep, I will.

I know how bad I wanted one!

So…

MN. residents add 6 1/2% sales tax and $4.00 shipping.

Send me a check made to;

Dave Hoggard

1035 Robert Place SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

YoZuri

any way you can post a picture of the hats?

Anonymous

I’ll see… Hawger

Anonymous

Here is Brett Kings “H20 On the Go” – Trolling Sinkers box. I think it is a great idea and a real time saver. And he makes a weight system for Drop-Shotting also that I am just wild about. What a deal to get to have a quick change drop-shot rig… sweet! Look for these products to be in our up-coming EFN store.

Here too is the EFN Hat that I am offering at the Walleye Expo… except the one you see here says EFN Pro-Staff, and the one at the Expo will say EFN and http://www.fishtheriver.com or http://www.fishthelake.com on the front.

Hawger

Anonymous

I am sending this back to the top.

I want all to know the FTL hats are only 1/2 gone! I still have plenty to go… so if you want one, let me know asap. The Walleye Expo is next week, you can pick them up there and save the $4.00 shipping.

They are going…going… but not all gone… yet.

Hawger

Anonymous

Who ordered hats to be picked up at the Expo and did not make it there?

Or, was there and I was not there ( I was late getting there on Friday)?

I have plenty of EFN FRT & FTL hats left. Nice hats they are too, winter style, black with red stitching.

Now is the time if you want one… I can ship tomorow! You’ll have them in three days flat! Come on guys, this’ll help EFN pay some bills… order one for the kids, that weird neighbor, or even Grandma!

Would some of you guys that got these hats please brag them up so we can sell the rest of the order? I love mine….

I had a blind man that I walked past downtown, tell me… “Say, nice hat!”

Two cute young gals chased me down the street… after my hat, tackled me and played keep-a-way with my hat for 20 minutes! One made me kiss her to get it back!

Any of you other guys with EFN hats have simular stories?

$15.00 + $4.00 shipping (+ $.98 MN tax if you live in MN)

Send check to …

Dave Hoggard

1035 Robert Pl. SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

Which one FTR or FTL?

Include your return shipping address too.

Thanks for the help!

Hawger

Anonymous

Mike Connors stopped here this morning. he said while heading to the river he stopped for gas at the Quick Trip in Owatonna. After filling the tank on his truck and boat, the check out guy refused to take his money! Wanted his EFN / FTL hat instead of the cash!

Wow, these hats are awsome!

Hawger

Anonymous

Ok, I’m crazy….

I just can not beleave it! One more FTR hat left! Who wants it? After this, we’ll go to the Summer Hat…. so… Who wants the “last” black – winter style EFN http://www.fishtheriver.com hat that will be available (this year) ?

Any takers, on the last one????

Ok… I’ll throw in a 12 count package of my “Hoggie Floaters”….

$15.00 + $4.00 shipping (+ Mn. residents add $.98 Tax) and get a $6.00 pack of floaters! Lets see if there are any takers!

Now….I am thinking…. I have another deal!

I know… Same deal is going on the EFN http://www.fishthelake.com hat! Buy the hat and get a 12 pack of my floaters (somewhat like Phelps Floaters only turned round backwards on the hook. This way they have level floatation and do not “spin”. Mustad hook).

I have only about a dozen or so of the FTL hats left to go…. Hawger

Anonymous

I am shocked that so few of you “FTL” guys would not take advantage of having an extra FTL hat!

Even with the additional dozen “Hoggie” Floaters I offered to come with the FTL hat for FREE….

So I am going two steps further!

I have a dozen or so… EFN – FTL hats to go, till I am out of them….and I want to move them NOW.

I now offer you THREE dozen “Hoggie” Floaters with each hat! “Hoggie” Floaters are my own creation and I consider it a bit simular to a Phelps Floater. They are on a strong Mustad “kink-shank” hook so that the heads so not turn, and the soft rubber-foam head is reversed… with the narrow part to the front which will reduce spinning, in the moving water (or on a troll). The head is also painted and has two double-dot eyes. They retail for $7.20 a 12 pk. so…. three doxen is a $21.60 value … without the hat cost (the hat only costs $15.00 + $4.00 shipping + $0.98 MN. tax if you are a MN. resident). So for $20.00 you get a $41.60 value!

Why would I do this?

Several reasons… I have thousands of these floaters on hand and I want you to try these “Hoggie” Floaters. And, I want to get these winter style hats sold…

No, the “Hoggie” Floaters do not have anything to do with Steve Hougom, me being the creator… we both just have the same sounding nickname! I have Hoggie, he has Hougie… but I do plan on giving Steve Hougom and James Holst a BIG check when these hats are all sold. So…

Come on lads, get the FTL hat for a second hat! A hat for the kid or wife…. Or give it to the neighbor.

Thanks!

Hawger

Anonymous

Hey guys, I am wearing my hat right now here at work.

and all weekend at the Liberty beach perch tourney. These hats are the best in quality and everything you have heard about them is true… Its now my favorite hat.

Thanks Hawger,

Anonymous

Infact, I just noticed that I have my ITS hat on in my picture. Thats going to change real soon.

Anonymous

Hey DMAN I’ll take a new pic of you on Saturday…..I’ll bet that you will have a smile on your face………we all will……..see ya Saturday. PS: I was out on the lake this am and picked up one small perch and a 26 in. walleye….I don’t have a plan where to go yet for Saturday?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.