New EFN Pro-Staff member added!

• Anonymous

I am thrilled to announce the addition of Eric Naig to our FTL staff. Eric Naig will be reporting on Lake Okoboji in Iowa. He is also a top tournament fisherman who will surely add much input and tournament information in our FTL Tournaments Forum.

He is the Host/Founder of the Annual Okoboji Outdoor Weiter’s Workshop, an active member of the National Professional Anglers Associatioa (NPAA #27), on the board os directors for Palo Alto County Conservation Board, 7-time Championship qualifer, top tournament finisher in the RCL and PWT Walleye Circuits. He is experienced in print media, radio, TV, in-store promotions and seminars. He has been a consistant “in the money” performer on the national Pro-Am walleye tournament scsne with four PWT top-ten finishes in the last two years. He is also the three-day total weight record holder for all Pro-Am events 918 walleyes for 142.34 lbs, Lake Erie, August 1997). He has competed on the Pro walleye tour for 9 years.

His sponsors include ABU Garcia, Berkley Trilene & Fireline & Powerbait & Frenzy, Fenwick, Mercury, Okoboji Tourism, Ranger, and Fish-On Rod holders.

Please join me in my welcome to Eric Naig, who is more of the right stuff for our EFN Pro-Staff team! Welcome to you, Eric.

Hawger

Anonymous

Already lost my “New Guy” title. Welcome Eric!

Anonymous

Welcome Eric nice to have you on our team.I hope to get a chance to meet you this summer at one of the PWT west events.Brett

Anonymous

Welcome Eric.

Anonymous

I look foward to meeting and working with you.

Welcme to the EFN Pro-Staff

Anonymous

Welcome Aboard Eric!

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Looking forward to being part of FTL and EFN.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.