Smells funny…

• Anonymous

I’ve heard that it’s going to get a little bit “Muskie” around here?

S-

DONOTDELETE

It does smell a bit muskie here doesn’t it?! It was faint…. now a bit stronger…..Steve Cady must be in the house!

Allow me to be the first to publicly welcome you to FTL as the newest addition to the EFN Pro-Staff Team.

Attention: Muskie Fisherman!

EFN is laying the ground work to cater to the muskie nuts in our audience by adding the Muskie Nut, Steve Cady, owner of MuskieNut Guide Service. Steve and his partner Jamie Schmidt won the prestigious MN Musky Tournament on Cass Lake this summer with a monster 52 5/8 x 23 muskie! This guy really knows how to catch monster muskies, like the one below from the Cass Lake MN Muskie Tournament, and he’s hooked up with EFN to share some of his knowledge and insights with our visitors.

So please everyone, help me welcome Mr. Cady with a big “howdy Steve, welcome!” and look for his presence on FTL, we’ll be adding a Cass Lake Forum soon, to stimulate some serious musky discussion in the next year.

Welcome aboard!

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Welcome Steve Cady!

Steve will be Reporting on lakes in the Bemidji and Metro areas. I will be adding these new lakes to the Reporting system in the near future.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard! Nice fish and congrats. I love Cass. Only get on the lake 2-3 days a year in the fall. Always chasing walleyes. I hope to learn enough to bring my “Ski” equipment next time up.

Jon J.

Anonymous

You’re right, it does smell………….AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

Nothin’ better than the scent of one of those slimy green beasts all over your hands. Lasts for weeks sometimes.

Steve, welcome aboard. Glad to have you. You’re a welcome sight here and beleive me, you’re going to love it. Lots of great people. Loads of info.

The place just got better with your arrival.

Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Beav

Anonymous

Oooh, oooh, take me, take me!

What a deal, what a fish! Steve C. it is great to have you on with us! Welcome to the team. Hawger

Anonymous

Welcome Steve! That is one big fish it looks like it’s big enough to eat your boat. Could it be…. Jaws!!!

Welcome.

Dustin

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Steve. I’ld love the chance to fish Tonka or Harriett with you sometime.

Anonymous

Let’s go fishing!!! Wow Dec. 20th and I still can Muskie fish on soft water. I look forward to hanging out and learning from everyone! Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Steve

Anonymous

Welcome aboard you joined a great group of guys.Looking forward to hearing some skie storys and maybe a chance to hunt one down with ya.Brett

Anonymous

Welcome Steve!!!!

Great to have you aboard. Maybe we will have to swap a trip someday next year!!!!

Great to have you

Anonymous

Welcome Steve,

Glad to see were branching out into some of the “other” species, MFO and Bull won’t feel so alone anymore.

Again Welcome

Hook

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.