“The hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat…same as worms.”

“Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?”

Tombstone

“I’m your huckleberry.”

“You’re a daisy if you do!”

“I have not yet begun to defile myself.”

big_g
    Isle, MN

Chevy Chase (Clark), Christmas Vacation to son Russ, “Can’t even see a line, can you Russ?” “It wouldn’t be christmas, if the malls were any hooter… I mean hotter ” “tis the season to be merry” (well thats my name) “No Chit !!!” This movie cracks me up every year…

big g

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

“well do ya feel lucky PUNK…go ahead make my day” … guess who

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

how about rodney in back to school’s hot tub scene at the dorm party – hi bubbles, what’s your major. poetry. well, maybe you can help straighten out my longfellow.
    then he pops up from under the water and says, now thats what i call marine biology.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

“How was it for you?”

“I’ve had better.”

Liar Liar

Whiskerkev
    Madison

“your going to need a bigger boat”

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

” Stupid is as stupid does”

WalleyeDave

“I was born a poor black child”
    or any of 100 other lines from The Jerk. Like
    “Now throw ’em good and hard so they stick”

– or –

There’s no way – no WAY – you could’a come from my genes. When we get home the first thing I’m gonna do is punch your mama in the mouth.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

The whole scene from Bad Boys II where the young man comes to pick up the daughter for a date:

“Ever been with a man??????

Want to????”

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

“I’m not a wookie! I’m a werewolf!”

“Come back here you pre-mature ejaculator!”

“Andy, Mandy, Randy, Candy, and Jim… Jim? Jim Dandy!”

I can’t remember the name of the movie but it is so bad it is good. It had a lot of the SCTV folks and The Smothers Brothers in it.

dd

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

One more comes to mind from Spaceballs! ” I’m a mog, half man half dog. I’m my own best friend.”

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Quote:

I can’t remember the name of the movie but it is so bad it is good. It had a lot of the SCTV folks and The Smothers Brothers in it.
    dd

Pandemonium?

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit – ever. They’re like the Viet Cong – Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that’s all she wrote.

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Best Line ever:
    Well, if you’re waitin’ for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait.

From Pale Rider

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Maybe? I was drinking a lot back in those days. Somethings I don’t remember and somethings I remember didn’t happen!….. That could be a good movie quote!

dd

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.