Duck hunting video’s or DVD’S

• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

What is a good source of duck hunting video’s? Would like to get a couple of in your face type

Gundy

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

I would recommend that you look at Fred Zink’s “24/7” dvd’s. I own alot of waterfowl videos/dvds and these 2 are the ones that I keep watching over and over. I also like the Hunters Specialties “Take’em” series. I feel that the “Whistling Wings” series have become quite repetative. The early 1, 2, 3, and 4 are worth watching/owning. Good Luck and have fun building the fire for the fall! 690reece

StaleMackrel

Hi, Get in touch with the “Flag Man” Randy Bartz. This guy is the best source of info on dogs, ducks, and geese! I hope he has an internet source but I am not sure. He lives in Oronocco, MN.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

Phil Robertson “Duckman” Video’s are hands down the best you will ever see!!

bjacks50
    Menomonie, Wisconsin

I will second the “Duckman” videos, serious in your face duck hunting!

kris_brantner
    My river

i second the zink and the take em series. the foiles dvds are pretty good too

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Zink is the man..next to Mueller
    Whistling Wings is THE best out there-

Hey Travis…you gonna get in on this thread..

And WHEN are we going fishing…?

Duckcop
    Lake County IL

If you guys are going to watch the DUCKMEN series, I suggest putting some tarps or plastic sheeting down in your living room first. There will be blood and feathers everywhere!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.