Live from the NW Sport Show!

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

It was nice to finally meet a couple of IDA’ers at the show. Sweet ride Chris!
    Thanks Lip Ripper for setting me up with ringworms and k-grubs, can’t wait to use em!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

It was great to visit the G3 and BFT booths. I’ve been to quite a few shows this Spring. WI and MN. Had the best time at this show.
    Tuck and James, good to chat with you both.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Great to see you all Wed, and looking forward to seeing more on Sat & Sun!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Great seeing you guys too!
    Brian K, I will get your picture tomorrow! Sorry! I forgot.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

I just got back from the sports show, and WOW there is a ton of stuff. I stopped by the BfishN booth once, twice, three times, then once more just to make sure that I didn’t miss anything. My dad wasn’t feeling to well so I went with Sledhead and his dad. More than once he had to tell me to quit drooling over all the very nice walleye boats. I must of spent 15 minutes at each boat looking over it. I was “Like a kid in a candy store!!” However I did forget to play my favorite game “Stump the Salesman.” If you haven’t made it down there, time is running out!! I would definatly stop by the BfishN tackle booth and check things out.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

I am going down on Sunday. Who is still going to be around then? I hope to run into some IDA’ers then.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

JR, It was nice to see you and Sledhead at the show. (The least he could have done was carried your bag for you!)
    There will be a bunch of IDA’ers there today and tomorrow yet. I will be in the G3 booth, and there are going to be a bunch in the BFT booth under the 1600 sign.
    Plenty of good stuff left at the booth! Now is your chance to build up your spring supply of H20 jigs and plastics!
    Also stop and say “Hi” to Mike Huppert at the FinTech booth, and look at his new line of Knuckleball, ZoneR and Title Shot Bass jigs!
    Also stop by the St. Croix booth, and say “Howdy” to the guys. If you buy a St. Croix rod at the show, St. Croix is giving out a Pro Staff hat!
    Tuck

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I’m heading down in a little bit. Stop by the Vexilar booth and check out the new Edge3. We are next to the big fish tank.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Oh, Brian K, Here is your catfish bobber from Gamakatszu…

jldii

I’ll be working the Yar-Craft Boat display in booth 2103 on Sunday. Stop by and say “hi”.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I just wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone that I did at the show this weekend . Thanks to Brian P. for looking for our Scent Blocker booth to no avail It was a great show as I made it down there 4 times . 3 times working the BFN booth and once for fun . A lot of IDA’ers stopped by and it was fun to meet and talk with everyone.

Now it is time for open water

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.