Do we have any scrapbookers or stampers here?

• jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hey you’re close by to me! Being from Pewaukee you must have been to the only bait shops on the lake there…. the one the Laimon’s own……their daughter was my student teacher…… great people! Nice you have a nice lake so close to you!

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

You should send a PM to Went Fishing. His wife is big into it also!

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Quote:

Hey you’re close by to me! Being from Pewaukee you must have been to the only bait shops on the lake there…. the one the Laimon’s own……their daughter was my student teacher…… great people! Nice you have a nice lake so close to you!

I haven’t been to the bait shop on the lake yet (do you mean Smokey’s?), I use to only go to Musky Mike’s (even making the drive when I lived in Waukesha), but since his passing, the store is just not the same and have been going to Dick Smith’s. I get Smokey’s catalog but the seem kind of pricey.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Well?? There have to be more of us out there!! Speak up!

If we talk enough maybe James will give us our own forum.

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Yes, Smokey’s was the one I was talking about…I was only in it a few times….

jbob
    Hastings, MN

My wife stamps. She is a demonstrator. We just got back from a 7 day Mexican Rivera cruise for SU. All expenses paid. She has to sell so much to earn the cruise. Next year Panama Canal. If any one needs info you can contact her at [email protected]. She also has a website at http://www.stampinbj.stampinup.net. I enjoyed the sport fishing. . . so send her referrals so I can go again next year!

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Thats awesome, jbob!! I’m a new consultant for another scrapbooking & stamping company (I didn’t post the info because I wasn’t sure we were allowed to)… they too offer a cruise, but I doubt I will ever sell enough to earn it!! Your wife must work really hard at it. Good for her.

whiskeygirl
    Hastings, MN

I scrap-book a great deal. I find it usefull in keeping track of the fishing trips we take. It also helps in keeping track of your pictures. Less build up of un-wanted pictures, that adds to a miss. I am spoiled, we have a scrap-book shop in walking distance of my house.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Welcome to IDA, Whiskeygirl! I scrap alot of fishing pictures as well. It just makes the photos so much more fun to look at, I think.

Wish I could walk to the scrapbook store!!! But I am a consultant so I can order things whenever I want, I guess that just as good, huh?

This is so fun talking to all of you!! Lets keep this thread going! What have you been working on?

I just finished 10 cards for a workshop next month. Now I have some tags… some Nugget Boxes… and 4 more cards… all needing to be done by Sunday. Whew!

ggoody
    Mpls MN

When I click on your website it brings me to the first page of this thread.

When I type it in manually it works, nice looking site good luck with it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Here’s Sherry’s link Link humbly deleted by Briank

Welcome Whiskygirl!

I’m too silly…

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Thanks, Brian. Not sure what I did wrong.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Give me a gun! I’m going to shoot myself now!

As much talk that’s going on about advertising in posts…I of all people should know better.

So I’m having my coffee this morning and it hits me…Fisher Sherry I did you wrong…with posting your comercial website.

There’s someone else a ways back that posted theirs too…could you remove the links please?

Dave, when you talked with me about this yesterday, I just wasn’t thinking…even when I reposted Sherry’s link… I’m going to bed without supper tonight!

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Well thats ok, Brian. Cuz now I can say I TOLD YA SO to both of ya. I didn’t think it was ok.

Sorry everyone.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You did nothing wrong…except for listening to me!

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Yes… and I should know better than to listen to you!!

Ok… so back to our regularly scheduled programming….

Whats everyone working on? Anyone scrapping today?

cherilovell

Quote:

Ok… so back to our regularly scheduled programming….
    Whats everyone working on? Anyone scrapping today?

I am working on a Disney book for Cameron and her family. They took her for her birthday last year.

Just finished one of the trip Cameron took to my house before the move.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Cool, Cheri! You really do need to start taking pictures or scanning your pages so I can see your creations.

I just made 2 cards for a gathering this weekend. Still need to make 6 more cards, a 2 page layout, 6 Nugget Boxes, and get the pieces cut for the project we’ll be doing. No problem! lol

P.S. I sent you a message on Yahoo a few days ago, Cheri. Did you get it?

cherilovell

Sent you a pm about the yahoo thing.
    Once I figure out the issue my computer is having, I’ll try to load the scanner and see about taking pics of my pages.
    Sounds like your busy – I have a card to make and am planning on a photo box for Cameron to make for mom for mothers day (ya, i know it’s a ways away but with all thats going on with me, I need to plan ahead – more bads days then not )

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

Nothing wrong with planning ahead! Hope you get your computer fixed soon!

Viewing 20 posts - 31 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.