IDA Needs YOUR Imput

• ms75449
    Lake City, MN

I registered in ’03 after “viewing only” for about 1 year. I found the “Fish the River” website through Yahoo.

I have since fished with James on Pool 4 and at ML at night. I have also fished with DZ on Pool 2 and Pool 4. Both of these guys are great to fish with!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Was doing a search on pool 4 info and came across James guide site “Moving Waters Guide Service”. Posted a couple of questions that were answered with good info so I kept coming back. Wasn’t long and Holst was following me around on pool 4 ASKING ME FOR INFO………… J/K of course but got to know our fear-less leader with on/off the water meetings and became very good friends. James is not the only friend that has been made over the years on the message board we all love to call home in our spare time, there has been plenty more of you .

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Tom P,introduced me to Dustin and James on the water on the same day……back in the FTR days,back then, Stewart vertical jigged for sauger exclusively!

dallgood
    Savage,MN

A neighbor/friend/fishing buddy whom belongs to a bass club told me about the site. I think someone in his club told him?? It is my most visited site on the web, Thanks IDA, D.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Wade at Jolly Ann Marine sold me on joining. I had lurked a few other times looking for Minnesota fishing reports.
    What a wonderful site. I’m looking forward to sharing this site with fellow fishermen here in Nebraska.

Ben Garver

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Found it while searching the net. I mention it to others, it seems to be a great site.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Stewart vertical jigged for sauger exclusively!

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard you say……… . Great Joke Dean

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.