posting pics

• bluegill
    Byron, minnesota.

how do you post pics, or could I e-mail someone with my pics. Thanks.gilby.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

First click on post, ad some text…then make sure the box is checked marked “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”…then click on “BROWSE” locate the file on your hard drive and click ok…then click “submit” and it should be there…

If you get the size too big message….

Make sure you don’t have and spaces or &/- in the name of the picture and it has the .jpg extention.

Crop and size your pic and save it in your computer as a jpeg remember 450 pixels on it’s largest side.

The name of the file can not contain any spaces or characters like @ # * .

Once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice.

After your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”

Then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”

Select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…

Click continue and your all done….

If you still have problems posting pics you can send them to [email protected]

If you have anymore questions feel free to give me a shout.

or you can email them to briank AT In-depthangling.com

I’ll either post them for you or send them back resized and walk you through it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.