Finally ..

• cet
    Western Wisconsin

Well, I finally found what I was looking for and want to say thanks to Jack for pointing me towards Erickson Marine in Hastings..I got things wrapped up on a new (05 Carryover) LUND Explorer 1700 SS with a 115 Merc 4-stroke. I should be picking it up this Thursday (barring any more of these storms) and will take some pictures to post them for those of you who have been helping me thru this process. Cant wait to get her out on the water!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Congrats on the new boat Everything worked itself out in the end Make sure you get the pics of the new rig so those of us with little boats can drool

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats on the new machine. I’ve always been happy with the guys at Erickson’s.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chad,?
    Am happy for you that it all worked out for you. WE are ALL waiting for the pics.

Jack..

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Say “Hi” to Juan Pasch for me!
    Good folks over there.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If there sales and service is as good as there parts dept…you are going to be a happy man!

Waiting for the photo with you behind the wheel with the big smile!

cet
    Western Wisconsin

I cant wait to get on the water – hope i can miss the ice chunks coming down on pool 4 right now. Last year was one of the worst I have seen as far as wood/debris coming down..like an obstacle course out there ..wtail

PoppaWolf1
    River Falls, WI

Glad it worked out. See you on the river. Mine with be white with an Etec on the back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.