Anyone had dealings with Crystal Pierz…help!!

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

So;

You are not getting the boat you originally wanted???????

Walleyeguy42

I have purchased 10 boats in the past 13 years prices range anywhere from $15000.- $45000 all from 8 differant dealers. I have yet to find one that would or could treat me as well as CP on price or service. I have had some of the worst boat horror stories, and at least for now I would not buy one from anybody else. Unfortunatly NOBODY is perfect (for those without sin cast the first stone)

dwightanders
    Sandstone,MN

I’ve dealt with a lot of boat companies in my day. Some bad, some good, and some great. CPM for me ranks one of the best all around. I’ve now bought 3 boats from them and love my expierences with that company. I was able to meet the owner Myron at a show last year and he gave me his cell phone number. Now I’ve never had that happen at any other dealership. Come to find out his number is in their brochures. He stands behind his staff and product and is a great guy. Sorry for your experience but I’m not changing my point of veiw on Crystal Pierz Marine

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

when CP is that big and Have to give there boats away Its volume not serivce thats may opinion stay small stay true my 2 cents Good luck boat hunting!!

cet
    Western Wisconsin

Nope..they still dont have the boat and whats more the store manager GUARANTEED me this afternoon that he would call me today and let me now whether or not guy came in with title and guess what-no return call yet again..i guess some things happen for a reason!

cet
    Western Wisconsin

Ive got couple buddies I fish with regularly that have had good luck there and I myself bought a boat from a diff CP store 3 years ago and had good service at the WI store – I guess this was just not meant to be ..Im hoping that I will find what Im looking for soon.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

OK I’ll be the “black helicopter guy” Two brand new members registered right after each other and provide absolute minimum information. And both of them chose this thread to be their first post…………..

Like it was said earlier, you will find dissatisfied people with any dealership. I had a bad experience with CPM others had good. Wtail wanted to hear what experiences people have had. And he has.

Anyway, welcome to IDA Dwight and TJW. My posts tend to be silly at times. So don’t take anything I say to seriously.

It is a good group of folks here and I hope you both enjoy spending time here.

dd

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I agree DD!

Some companies out there have a bad reputation.

What this company did was wrong…..Case closed…..

ERB
    Bemidji

I bought a used boat from CPM in St. Cloud 2 years ago and had pretty good luck with everything. The boat I bought had a 50 2 stroke on it. I was in the process of trying to sell my old boat and I wanted to keep the motor on that. CPM was willing to swap the motors and very willing to negotiate when doing this. At that time,I had an overall good/pleasant experience with CPM. However, this was 2 years ago, and when I checked into buying a new boat there this year, it was all new salesmen from the last time I was there and I did not have a very friendly/good experience. I think things have changed a little within the past year or two. This thread gives me a whole new insight with CPM.

2Fishy4U

Pull the plug and try Smitty’s Marine in Lake City. They are low key, direct and without a lot of negotiating will give you their best price upfront. They also have hundreds of boats on the lot so hopefully you can find what you are looking for.

I was there are few weeks ago, but because I am so hung up on Crestliner ended up buying a new rig from my Crestliner Dealer with an E-TEC engine. Although Crestliner does not come with E-TEC the better dealers will install an E-TEC and that is what I ended up doing. Nonetheless, Smitty’s is one of the few dealers I would be persoanlly comfortable with.

dwightanders
    Sandstone,MN

Sorry DD if I seem like a “secret Shopper” I just thought I’d give my insight on CPM and share my experience with them. I probly would have thought the same thing. I just have dealt with a lot of dealerships and I really like CPM and so do all of my fishing buddies. I’ve told them about this site because I like it so they’ll be coming aboard soon and probly giving their 2 cents in. I think CPM does the best they can. People make mistakes it’s a fact of life. I’ve been taken care of by them well after the sale of my boats. WTail I’d hang in there and see what they can do for you buddy.

GEMEYEGUY

Fishy
    Who rigged the E-tec on a Crestliner for you?
    That’s the combo I want.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

SANDSTONE!!!! Are you in federal prison?

Who knows? Next time I’m in the market I won’t rule out CPM. Take care sir!

dd

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

wtail, after I bought my Lund two years ago, a month later I saw a better boat.. You’ll get your boat,, its only Feb..

2Fishy4U

Cedar Lake Sales in West Bend, WI. See Alan Bell the son’s owner.

I bought a Fishhawk from them about six years with an 88 Johnson SPL. Anyway, my son hit a wing dam open and it hardly hurt the boat. That specific experience is why I decided to go with Crestliner again.

Toll free number is 1-800-585-7588.

dwightanders
    Sandstone,MN

HAHA. No I’m way to old to be in prison. I don’t think they’d even take an old fart like me. Just living the dream up in the woods. Hunting and fishing. YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey Dwight!
    Sandstone is nice country. I’m originally from Cambridge; but I got up that way quite often. My town basketball team played against a prison team at the fed prison there about 16 years ago. Man they absolutely clobbered us.
    Of course they had nothing better to do than lift weights and play basketball everday.

dd

dwightanders
    Sandstone,MN

Yeah those guys are a little rough. I wish I could have seen it though. Probably was like that old movie “The Longest Yard.” Cambridge huh? You hillbilly! Just kidding it’s a great area up there. Love everything about it up here. Huntings great, fishings great, and I can take a leak off my porch and nobody laughs at me. (except my wife) My kids and grandkids say if I don’t stop they’ll never come up here again. I said good it’s better that way. Yeah I know I’m the HILLBILLY!!!

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.