• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Denver next weekend at home

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

HATS OFF TO THEE!!!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Agreed, but how about them wrestlers….talk about a program…there it is…against #2 OK State today…should be a barnburner…trying to find it on webcast or tv…not much luck

ggoody
    Mpls MN

It’s on ESPN-U if you have it.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Yeah, I know, I don’t have it…time to move to a dish…anyone know which is better Dish network or Direct tv…i’m so sick of cable. It is expensive, and limits the crap out of what you can have…I mean, how many friggin cookinbg, news, and religion channels do I need. I’ll tell ya, I’m fat, drop the cooking channel, I have the net, forget news channels, and I go to church every sunday mostly, give me one friggin sports channel where i can watch my wrestling and fishing….

Which dish do I look at? I am also looking into a package where I get landline phone, dsl, and tv all in one package…help???

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

I’ve had Dish Network for years and I wouldn’t give it up for anything, I live in a small town and Mediacom cable ran a line from a town to the west of me to a town east of me. They buried the cable less than a half block from my front door and would not run it through our town. Just my .02 worth. Dish network does have ESPNU, and the outdoor channel, at this time they don’t carry OLN, there is a contract dispute or some thing.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

ANy luck with local channels?

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Yes, I live in NE Iowa and recieve all my local channels over the dish.

Steelers

KM telcom carries Direct TV. They have different packages but for about $56 a month you can get all the fox sport channels, which have a ton of fishing shows on the weekends. Local channels are #10 out of Roch, #6 out of Austin and #3 out of Mason City. I just got done watching the Gopher wrestlers. What a great match! It came down to the hwt. match. That match went to OT and Konrad got the takedown for the win. What a battle!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Any packages with KM telecom. I am guessing I could get them in byron. HOw much extra for local channels?

Steelers

$3.00 for all local channels including a couple of PBS. I’m very happy with Direct TV. I don’t think Dish Network has local channels in this area, at least they didn’t last I checked

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.