Lost Pup

• fishahollik
    South Range, WI

If any of you north of the twin cities see or hear of anyone picking up a small chessy pup, please post up. My good freinds here in Jacobson have lost a 4 month old Chessy pup. He is a big pup for his age. He should answer to “Steiger” (pronounced Sty-ger). He has been missing for a little over 2 days now. We suspect someone picked him up while driving along Hwy 65 between Jacobson and Mc Gregor. There is a $200.00 reward for his return.

Thanks

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

I’ll shoot an email to my freinds in the area.

Let us know if it shows up.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Check out the local Humane Society. My wife is a volunteer here in Dunn County WI. and they get dogs, and cats in almost daily. Hope they find him.
    Steve

vickieschessies
    Jacobson MN

TEARS OF JOY TODAY. 2-6-06 I just got home from work and walked in talking to Chuck. I saw my oldest in the hallway with the camera smiling and then my brain went click, click, looked down and there stood my STEIGER!!!! Amazing it has been 3-4 below zero here everynight and even snowed 2 inches the night he disappeared(4 days). He is a true chessy with a big heart(he had my heart too.) I’m so glad he’s home.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats on finding your Pup. Not a good place to be with out knowing where your pup is. Glad its home

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Don’t ya just love happy endings?

Glad everything worked out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.