Why did you quit lurking?

• fishahollik
    South Range, WI

As for me, I finally couldn’t stand the constant misinformation BrianK was spewing.

I also like to poke people with a stick to see if they jump.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I couldn’t keep my mouth shut…and love to spew misinformation.

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Brian was looking for some good golf courses to play in the St. Croix valley area.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m feeling….attacked this morning….

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

I decided to “unlurk” because I had so many questions about fishing the Mississippi. I grew up reservoir fishing on the Missouri in SD, so the Mighty Miss was a whole new ball game for me.

CR

jldii

I never really lurked around. I spent an hour reading and decided that there were somethings I wanted to respond to.

Sooo…., I registered so that I could exercise my gauranteed right of free speech!

Besides everyone is entitled to their opinion and I thought everyone was entitled to mine!!

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

Amen brother, that’s what it’s all about, givn’ a little info takin’ little info!
    Thanks for all the great posts!
    Eric

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

To learn how to fish moving water, to buy and sell highly valuable “stuff”, get quality fishing reports (except for Chappies 10 words or less reports), stay abreast of new angling regs, re-shape my skewed view of the world and #1 – to add some humor to my day. There’s some pretty good humor right here on IDA…… And of course to see when Bill hits the 10,000 post milestone!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Quote:

I couldn’t keep my mouth shut…and love to spew misinformation.

I learned of this site from Brian K.. after meeting him… with that said.. I have no idea why I came here in the 1st place when your harboring guys like that here?

I guess I fit right in?

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Thats funny I get asked this very same question everyday

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

It’s Kizews fault I’m here. He kept telling me about a great site, a great bunch, some cool info and somehow I transformed from Lurker (which is a seemingly lowly but appropriate title for a newbee.. hehehe) to member.

I’m here to pay you back, with what little I know; in exchange for the lot you’ve shown me.

Rock on.

P.S. What’s my next graduation after member ? When I throw some dollars in do I get to move up to site supporter ? woo hoo. Enjoy.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I never Lurked….”str8shooter” who is one of my teachers showed me the site, and i signed up the same day. I started reading and immidiately could relate to many of the people on the site Now days, i’m a regular on this site, spending about 2-3 hours on here every day! indepthangling.com has me HOOKED!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

It’s better than workin’ while at work

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I was surfing a few years ago and registered. It was a great move if I do say so myself This is the only website I have kept for more than a few months

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

To get Bret Clark off my

Well actually I wanted to be able to contribute but we won’t tell Bret that.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Part of my parole requirements. Also, I can’t get with in 100 yards of….oh, I think I mis-unstood the question. Never Mind….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.