Need some help MPLS area..

• fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Ok guys and gals. I need to ask for some help. A freind of mines Niece has asked if I could put her in touch with some guys who could get some underprivlidged kids she works with out fishing. She will be registering here as soon as I get done posting this. Thanks in advance.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Hi My name is Miranda. I registered as torii02 and am waiting for my registration to go through. I work with EBD(Emotional/behavioral disorder) children at Richfield school district. Most of our kids have no male role models in their lives and we are looking for them to get opportunities with some outdoor activities. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

GEMEYEGUY

check out http://www.gemfishing.org

I used to work a lot with this organization, and would recommend them for the type of activity you’re wanting.

Taking underpriviledged kids fishing is what they do!!

They’re headquatered out of the Burnsville area, so it’s pretty close for Richfield kids.

(in case it’s a problem with a school district sponsored program)The one thing you need to know is, they are serious about including Biblical-based life lessons in their interaction with the kids.

vickieschessies
    Jacobson MN

I think the children would be on their own time as this is my niece who is trying to get help for these children. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.