So Who is going to the Super Bowl?

• fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

i honeslty think if Denver plays like they have been and their defence can stop Payton Manning then i think my favorite team denver is going. not sure about the other side though. but i think that it is going to be eith denver or indy, and the other side is up for grabs. what does everyone think?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Being a lifelong Bronco fan, I am hoping Denver can beat the Colts. They have really stepped up on their defense and Plummer has calmed down and is becoming a good quarterback. But, the Colts are going to be a tough battle. As far as the NFC? Not really sure

Bunky211

Patriots and Bears.

Pats win by 3 and it will be under 50 points, for all you betters out there.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

New England over Seattle 27-17.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Pitt 24 Chico town 17

jboecker
    Illinois

I’m a Bear fan but I just can’t see them making it to the Super Bowl. Not enough offense. If the Bears do make it to the NFC title game and they have to play Seattle it’ll be tough. I’d love for the Bears to do it but…. If they do make it to the SB I don’t see them beating any of the favored AFC teams. Think it’ll be Indy that wins the AFC and they’ll be tough to beat on artificial turf with all of that speed.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

It will be tough to beat the Colts this year, but if any team can do it, I think it’s the Patriots. Having said that, whichever team comes out of the AFC will beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

RWL
    Rochester, MN

Denver 24 Chicago 21 in overtime

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’m also a 28-year Bronco fan and I would love to see the Broncos in the super bowl again. Getting through the AFC side of the playoff picture is going to be VERY tough. Any AFC team that makes it to the bowl should be a huge favorite. I hope it’s the Broncos but I gotta give the edge to the Colts this year. Home field throughout the playoffs is a big advantage for them.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I can’t remember off hand what the stats are between the Broncos and the Colts in play-offs, but it seems like the Colts have the better win record All we can do know is watch and hope they keep playing they way they have been and let the best teams win
    GO BRONCOS

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Broncos defeat Skins 24-21

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

I can’t remember off hand what the stats are between the Broncos and the Colts in play-offs, but it seems like the Colts have the better win record All we can do know is watch and hope they keep playing they way they have been and let the best teams win
    GO BRONCOS

Wats, I still have flashbacks of the last two Broncos-Colts playoffs.

However, Mike did a great job bringing in Bailey and some younger CBs that can flat-out play ball. Hopefully the Broncos can slow down Marvin Harrison and crew and outscore them (Assuming the Broncs get a chance to play the Colts). I guess we should get by round 2 first, eh?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.