To all of my fellow muskie anglers.

• JoeyRenner

This time of the year always seems to be the hardest and most boring for me. I find myself night after night going over maps, making out milk runs, reading musky hunter and watching the same 15 dvd’s over and over again. What is a man to do this time of year?

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

It’s nice to know I’m not alone. Deer Hunting, Fishing or whatever….planning the 2006 season starts the day after the 2005 season closed.

There’s always beer !!

Ever wonder why so many women in Minnesota are having kids in August, Sept timeframes ??

There’s always something to do.

shaley
    Milford IA

I find it enjoying to be out on the ice hoping to catch a glimpse of maybe a new fish or to see what areas they are in at the moment. so far seen 2 for sure maybe 3 one tried having the wifes new scout for breakfast. Still havent seen the big boy we saw in that bay last year hope I got the cam hooked up when we do to get him on tape, mid 50″ fish hes a brute.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey guys and gals, let me introduce Joe(y) Renner who is one of the hottest musky sticks I know. He lives up in Alexandria on Lake Miltona when he is not a college student in St. Cloud. He boated 48 musky last summer! Quite an accomplishment young man!!
    Welcome to IDA ‘Lil Joe! I can’t wait to get up there and fan cast with you a few times next summer! I can’t wait to see some of the pictures! You should have plenty of guide trips this year!!!!
    Tuck

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA Joe!!!
    Looking forward to seeing some reports & pics from you this summer.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Welcome aboard Joey!!!!!!

Have you gone through each lure yet and sharpened each hook 3 times????? Been there-done that one already!!!!

I don’t know what I’m going to do from now till opener!!!!!

Guess I’ll have to chase the white tail river carp till opener!!!!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I know everything else seems like bait, but ice fishing can be a lot of fun. A buddy and I hit a 30 some inch tiger last Saturday on a pike tip up. It was my first of the year after many casts with no results.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.