Any Lady hunter and fisherman left?

• paul follmer
    any where there biting

I was just wondering, No looking to see if there are, Wait…

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year and was hoping you would bring me a lady who likes to hunt and fish, a good tournament partner a plus. I would provide her with lots of true fishing and hunting stories. LOVE, a nice house, loving chocolate lab. I work full time so have a great job. Just soooo lonely fishing and hunting by my self. So Santa if its in the cards, drop of my new friend Christmas Eve.

Only dont set her in the fire just near it.

Thank You

paul

BrandonSeibert

Maybe you should try your luck on one of these sites:

Yahoo Personals
    Match.Com
    Live Links

paul follmer
    any where there biting

The one I am looking for would not inhabit one of those sights.

Thank anyways for the tip

been there done that!

heitda
    Eau Claire, WI

Yup, it’s not so easy finding a fisherwoman on any of those sites.

birddog
    Mn.

I went through a “few” before I found a woman of that caliber…get it, caliber. She’s great, loves to fish and hunt! She’s a trooper, Oct. moon, she’s out there, deer opener, she’s out there! Wouldn’t trade her for anything!

BIRDDOG

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

The one I am looking for would not inhabit one of those sights.

Really?

I’m dating a FAN-TAS-TIC woman I met thru Yahoo. She hunts. She fishes. Her dad runs trips into the BWCA in the summer. Athletic and GORGEOUS with strong family values and morals. Plus she drinks and swears… but only a little… lol

I did a bunch of dating this summer and meeting “outdoorsie” women was not hard at all. You just have to let everyone know that this quality is VERY important to you and all others “need not apply.”

As far as I’m concerned, on-line dating is the BEST thing that EVER happened for adults looking to meet quality people. Bars are a waste of time and friends set you up with people they’d like to date but can’t… lol

I know a huge number of people, many that visit here , that have used online dating and are either married to a person they met online or they’re currently still dating.

But then that’s just my opinion and I am aware that the online dating deal is one of those “generational things” that seems completely foreign to some while the 35 and under crowd has embraced it enthusiastically.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

I’m dating a FAN-TAS-TIC woman

James, SHE fishes TOO, you are one lucky man, I can NOT get my wife in the boat to fish. occasionally as a swimming platform. You better marry this girl.
    Jack..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

She’s taking ME into the BWCA this summer for a week… so yeah, she fishes.

fishinfool
    mn

Since your guiding this summer, I guess I’ll have to fill in for you on your trip. just dont tell my wife FISHINFOOL

paul follmer
    any where there biting

James does your friend have an older sister?

Say around 35’ish?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.