Help Needed. Bird doo doo problem.

• david_scott
    Twin Cities

Hey Brian.. I just had another thought that may help..

Pick up a couple bottles of Alkaseltzers(sp?) and use a little bit of blue food coloring and hang a bunch of them on that shrub of yours. If the birds eat it, they will not be decorating your deck anymore… Easier to sweep up birds than it is the blue bombs (Our neighbor has one of those shrubs also).

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Ok, a first for me…a serious response. Brian, use quatinary ammonia, it will break down the enzyms in the crap and will clean up easier. You can dilute it or use it full strength. This is non toxic to animals once it has dried and is safe around food as well. It is used in processing plants to clean walls, tables and equipment. Plus it is a great disenfectant. Can buy it at Farm & Fleet I think.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

The salt, bleach and Dawn dishsoap will probably be OK, but in your post I saw the mention of LUTE ………..Don’t add that or you may get a visit from the Dept of Homeland Security!!!!!!!!!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I would probably just move That sounds like the easiest thing to do

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ummm…thanks guys!

COME ONNNN ICE!!!

These guys need something to do!!!
    (although I liked the four wheeler with the two .50’s!)

baldorman
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Thank you Sir! It’s always good getting the first one out of the way! I’m no longer a IDA Virgin!
    I do not have a good way for you to get it cleaned off BUT once you do have it clean put out some plastic OWL DECOYS! The birds will go out of there way to stay away from it and they might even stay away from your yard all together! It has worked around my place for squirrels! Give it a shot!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…that’s funny! My squirrels must be wacko! I had and owl on my mail box post for five years… I have a picture around here someplace of a squirrel sitting on top of it eating a nut!

Ps catfish decoys don’t work either!

What area do you live in? Fish which rivers, lakes?

Thanks for trying anyway….all these guys are a little squirrely today…

CROIXBOY2
    Taylors Falls, MN

Try “[censored]”cetone it strips and cleans most anything

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Call PETA, tell them if they clean up the mess, you will spare the flocking birds!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That was good EJ!

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

It’s going to snow this weekend. That will hide it. Come spring it may be gone. Why rush into anything.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.