Fishing partner, Best friend and Dad…

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

From my family and myself…THANK YOU! for the thoughts and prayers from all of you.
    The posts, calls and pm’s have really made a differance with all of us.

In a time like this we….or I have a tendency to focus on how bad I’m feeling.

A person forgets that others have made it through times like this….and above all…I was reminded of this…

I was very sad when my Dad died after being with him for 49 years….then I talked to a fella that never had a Dad….

I’ve been truely blessed!

Again, words can’t describe our gratitude in being a part of the IDA family!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I am also very sorry for your loss Brian. I lost my mother a couple years ago, and the empty spot in your heart never really is filled.
    I’ve learned that there is a lot of truth to the old saying, “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger”. I lost a brother and mother, and faced serious problems with my daughter, all in a short time. While I would not wish this on anyone, it was a great opportunity for me and my family to grow. I found a new and much stronger relationship with the Man Above, and came to the realization that all things really do work together for good. The ablility to find an opportunity for growth, to find good in the worst situations, was one of the greatest lessons of my life.
    Lost loved ones, as you know, aren’t really lost. Always just a memory away, and the greatest motivation to keep our lives and priorities in order, so we can see them again when our turn comes.
    It is great to see and know that so many friends here share your pain and keep you lifted up in their prayers! Hang in there.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Brian, Sorry for your loss….

The bonus trip was a gift to cheerish….

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.