Fishing partner, Best friend and Dad…

• dead-weight
    prescot wi

sorry to here about your loss, there’s never enough time spent with the ones you love the most

blondie

Brian-
    We are so sorry to hear about your father. Our condolences are with you and your family. God Bless!
    Ashley and Erik

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sorry to hear about your loss Brian. I am glad you where able to get some fishing trips in with him in the last few years. Good memories to remember him by. Looks like good photos also.

stuart
    Mn.

Peace be with you.May he live on forever in your heart.

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

very sorry to hear that bud. you and yours will be in our prayers. if you need anything, I am just a call away

Sean

Don Hanson

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

I’m so sorry for you lose brin. but just dont forget the good times you both had together on and off the water! it sure sounds like you have a grate dad!
    -Aaron

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

sorry for the loss of your father. I was able to take a couple trips with my Dad before he passed away 8 years ago. those memories are pretty special.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Brian..At 41, I am not ashamed to say your post put tears in my eyes. Not just for your loss, but because of the beauty in wich you posted your feelings for your dad.

I am sure if your Dad is able to locate my Grandfather who I lost last summer there probably isn’t a ‘gill or ‘eye safe anywhere in heaven. May the good lord watch over you and yours. May your father eternally enjoy fair winds and following seas.

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Hey man …..Sorry for your loss. I have been there and it sucks. Hang in there , it’s the good times like you shared that ease the pain.

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I too was moved to tears of your memories of your father and the loss you must feel. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May all them happy memories bring peace to you in your time of sorrow.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’m sorry to hear of your loss Brian. Take solice in knowing he is in a better place.

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

sorry for loss . Loss my dad in August. He put me in the outdoor mode forever

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Sounds like there is going to be one heck of Celebration of your dads life Brian…….He’s proud of you….

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Sorry for your loss,thank you for shareing your thoughts.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Brian, like I told you on the phone, I felt like saying “Good for him!” It just seems from listening to you that he loved life, and lived it to the fullest, right up to the end. Thank God he passed peacefully for all of you. Thanks for sharing the stories , and leaving some of him with all of us!
    Take care bud!
    Tuck

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Brian, sorry to hear of your families loss, that was a great eulogy, sounds like you two shared a special life together.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Very sorry to hear of your loss Bud. When you hit the water he will be with you not only in memory but he will be watching you from above and pain free. Take care Bud. My prayers are for you and your family.
    Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

…….what else can be said

You are obviously very proud to be his son and he was clearly very proud to be your dad…….80 years and still not even close to enough time…..it goes by so fast…….I dread the day

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Your family is in our prayers.I am very sorry for your loss.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sorry to hear about your dad Brian. It sounds like he was a great guy and will be deeply missed. I remeber my dad too throwing a stick to the other side of the tree while hunting squirrels while i was a kid of 8 years old like your memories with your fishing partner and dad. Dads are amazing guys like your dad was, sorry to hear about your loss.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Brian.
    Your dad sounds like he was a wonderful man who led a wonderful life.
    Let us know if we can do anything to help you or your family.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

A very moving post Briank.

I cannot say anything more than what has been said.
    I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am not looking forward to my fathers passing.

Take time to morn with the rest of your family, sit back and remember all those great times but most of all hug, kiss and love the family that you have left.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this grieving time.

Ron

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I’m sorry for your loss Brian, I think I have said all that I can by telephone. If there is any way we can help, we are there.

I went through the same thing about a year ago with my own father.. I cant tell you how much I feel where you are at.

He is in a better place now.. maybe he can get my dad out to do some fishing!

Brian Lyons

Tough days ahead Brian. We will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.
    The Lyons’

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Im sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing your memories. everyone make sure to call their parents and tell them that you love them.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

A great tribute to a great man from a great son. My thoughts are with you.

rick-robinson
    Dundee, Iowa

Brian,

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I know I have many fine memories of fishing with my dad,we still get out ever now then

My son Aaron and I enjoy fishing also,hopefully the bond between fathers and sons continue.

God Bless

Rick

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Brian, So sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad in an auto accident when I was 17, so I never had all those wonderful years you have experienced. Treasure the memory of every one of them.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.