Get registered… log in… get hooked on FTR!!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Hey all you annonymous folks! Welcome to FTR. We’re happy to have so many new visitors to the site and we hope that many of you will take the time to register a user name and participate in the chat. It’s really easy. All your information needed to register is strictly confidential… no spam or other unwanted non-sense, ever!

Once registered you’ll be able to post questions and reply with your own answers to existing questions, use the PM’s (Private Mail System) and get to know a bunch of friendly riverfolk… just like you!

Here’s a little tutorial to walk you through the registration process – http://www.fishtheriver.com/ubbthreads/tips/newuser.htm

It takes all of 30 seconds to complete. Join the 1200+ member FTR family today!

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

Just a note, most of the time during the day I show up as annonymous from work, they frown apon being inner-active on the web but I still look in from time to time so I’m still here, I’m pretty hard to get rid of. SNAKEYES

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Bump to the top.

DONOTDELETE

Alright. alright, I’m in Don’t have a whole lot to add to the forum yet, I’ve still got a lot of learning to do yet, I’ll pass on and help out wherever I can

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Ok, so I guess verifying my account doesn’t log me in huh? We’ll I;m logged now

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Welcome aboard! Fear not, we all have a lot to learn if we’re honest about it and that’s what we’re all here to do so don’t be shy about speaking up! If you have a question, ask. If you have something to share……….share. We’re pretty friendly around here and you need not be a pro or “know-it-all” to be appreciated and welcomed.

Looking forward to sharing the board space with you!

iowalabs

If I reply to this post can I loose the “lurker” title? I have been annon. on this site for a year and finally signed up. There is great information here, and since I’m new to the river I will do much more viewing and asking questions than trying to give any answers. I hope that is alright.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

You are a lurker no more !! Welcome to the site !!

herb
    6ft under

No that’s not alright! Right or wrong, jump in anytime you feel like it. I do! Right guys?
    Welcome iowalabs.

herb
    6ft under

Whereabouts in the great state of bib overalls are you from?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome guys! Great to have you on board. Thanks, Bill

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I just wanted to add, as I’m sure some people are concerned about this type of thing, but we would never, ever sell or give out any personal info on any of our registered users. I’ve heard from some that they had been burned by other outdoors sites that sold their e-mail / user lists to outside companies… but that’s unthinkable to us here. Promise. So, register with the confidence that you’ll never regret doing so.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

I heard a rumor that the next 500 new and regular posters get signed up to win a great fishing trip to Mexico this next winter and I get to go with them to take photo’s of all our catchs.

Well maybe not but wouldn’t that be cool. Steve

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well I am enjoying this message board and me being new to it, I just learned about this from brian sanders. I do wonder though, how is hte fishing further north on the river?? I do want to go down and fish pool 3 and 4 again, but what about the fishing more north of the twin cities, does anyone know???

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’ve Fished for walleyes on the Mississippi as far north as brainerd area and it’s a top notch fishery. Welcome to the site Shane. Glad to have you aboard.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

much thanks on the welcom, you will be seeing my around alot. I have been catching up on my reading while not fighting this damn new virus. wish you all great fishing.

shane Hildebrandt
    Thebassman85

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.