Can you guys say an extra prayer tonight?

• Buzzbait
    Winona Mn 55987

Hey guys we just found out my mom has breast cancer yesterday and she will need surgery, chemo, and radiation treatments. If you could just say something extra for her tonight that would be great. She is a strong woman and I know my family will get through it, but it was a shock to all of us and it has been a rough couple days. It is hard to watch somebody in such pain. Any suggestions from any of you who have went through this would be great also. Thanks to all of you.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

you got it buzzbait

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Keep us posted bud! We wish her well.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Best thoughts and wishes sent to you. Prayers went to the big guy.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

From my family to yours, prayers will be said.

Ron

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Prayers are on the way!

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Your mom, you and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers are being said.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Buzz my prayers are with you.

tedpeck
    Genoa Wi

I pray that God gives you the strength and wisdom to understand. Life is unfair. Bad things happen to good people. Cancer is no longer a death sentence. I pray that your Mom’s pain is bearable and that her recovery is quick and complete. Good luck, buddy.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Your Mom and you and the rest of the family are in my prayers Bud. Staying close to the Lord and each other can get people through alot of things. Medicine has made great strides over the years and a mixure of the Lord, medicine and a family’s love equals great power.
    Thanks, Bill

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Where did the angel Gremlin go???
    Prayers up this way too Buzz!

Buzzbait
    Winona Mn 55987

Thanks again to all of you. It means a lot. Everyone has been very helpful and it is appreciated. Jaosn

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You and your family is not alone with this. Your family is held up before the Lord in prayer by us all and I’m sure many more will see this after the weekend and also join in prayer too.
    Thanks, Bill

JonathanTegeler
    Manchester, Iowa

Hey Buzz my prayers are with you and your family.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Code:

Any suggestions from any of you who have went through this would be great also. 

Buzzbait, Our thoughts and prayrs are with your family. One thing to note is that breast cancer tends to be one of the more successfully treated forms of cancer. The second thing I’d tell you is to have your mom be sure to get regular check ups/cancer screens on the rest of her body after she beats this one. Early detection is one of the keys to successful treatment of any cancer and I don’t think enough doctors stress prevention to their patients. Best of luck to your mom and family!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Thoughts and prayers are with you! My stepmom is just finishing up treatment after a double mastechtomy, and rad/chemo. The biggest thing you can do is keep her spirits up! There is light at the end of the tunnel!
    Tuck

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

You and your’s are in my prayers. God Bless
    Steve

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.